Download the LYF Jio F271i Flash File to install Kaios OS on your mobile. (Wait for the logo). LYF Jio F271i Flash File (ROM firmware) is fully tested, the flash firmware tool is here. Today we will share a complete post for the detailed flash ROM flash on Jio F271i Mobile. Jio F271i was launched in 2021 but until now a cheap keypad button for Jio users
Jio F271i Flash File, Firmware (Stock ROM); Download the latest Jio F271i Flash File. Optimization of operating systems, wait for the logo or logo to be jammed just fix, boot the Fix loop, and die after Flash Fix,
About Jio F271i
You can capture excellent images with a 2 MP rear camera and 0.3 MP front camera. 4GB of internal capacity can be increased up to 128 GB for more entertainment options. The 1500 mAh battery allows you to speak for up to 12 hours and stand by for up to 15 days.
Benefits Jio F271i Flash File
- Fix boot loop (Hang on Logo)
- Update or downgrade firmware.
- Remove screen or security locks.
- Fix network issues.
- Fix IMEI.
- Go back to default settings.
Remember before flashing.
- Charge device battery at least 50%.
- Charge your pc at least 50% or connect the charger.
- Use the original USB cable.
- Make your pc viruses free.
- Only download Jio F271i Flash File.
- Don’t try other (firmware) on your Jio F271i.
- Don’t disconnect your mobile while flashing.
Steps to Flash Jio F271i Flash File
- Download Software USB Drivers and Flash Tool.
- Install Qualcomm USB drivers on your pc.
- After installing USB drivers, restart your pc.
- Download and save the Qflash tool on your pc.
- Download and save stock ROM
- Extract the flash file using the 7zip or WinRAR tool.
- Launch the Qflash tool.
- Click on Load button and then select pro_emmc_firehouse_8909_ddr.mbn file, in the next step select rawprogram_unsparse
- next step select the patch0 file.
- After you select all files you will see MOD LYF-F271i in the flash tool.
- Now power off or remove and reinsert the battery of your jio f271i.
- Press and hold the * key and then insert the USB cable.
- Now you will see the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM) port of your device in the Qflash tool.
- Now click on Download content.
- Flashing will begin now and may take some time to complete.
- After flashing success, reinsert the battery and start your Lyf jio f271i.
- Congratulations, Now flashing is done.
IF U FACING ANY PROBLEMS SEE THE VIDEOS
Jio F320B Flash File
|Filename||Jio F271i Flash File|