The Infinix Hot 30i comes with a 5,000mAh battery and supports 18W fast charging. On this page, we will guide you on how to install the official Infinix Hot 30i X669D Flash File on your Infinix Phone. Well, the device is powered by the Spreadtrum Unisoc processor. This guide will be helpful to fix any software issues on your device.
To install the Infinix Hot 30i X669D Flash File, you need to download the Spreadtrum (SPD) Flash tool. This method is simple and easy.
Infinix Hot 30i Specifications:
The Infinix Hot 30i has a design similar to other Infinix smartphones. Its 6.6-inch IPS LCD display supports an HD+ resolution of 720 x 1612 pixels and has a pixel density of 267ppi.
The Infinix Hot 30i is equipped with an octa-core MediaTek Helio G37 processor and PowerVR GE8320 GPU for smooth graphical performance. It also has 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage, The device features a dual-camera setup on the back with a 50MP primary sensor and a 2MP depth camera, both accompanied by LED flash. On the front, there’s an 8MP shooter for selfies. The Infinix Hot 30i runs on Android 12 out of the box.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
- If your device is dead, you can use the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI using Stock ROM
- Remove any malware from Infinix Hot 30i
- You can fix the boot loop problem on Infinix Hot 30i
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Infinix Hot 30i
- Fix any network-related issues.
- You can unroot Infinix Hot 30i
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
How to Flash Infinix Hot 30i X669/X669D Firmware File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Infinix Hot 30i, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Infinix Hot 30i X669/X669D
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup of your Android phone
- Download Drivers and Tools: Spreadtrum drivers, SPD Flash Tool, and Infinix USB Drivers
Download Infinix Hot 30i X669D Flash File Firmware
Link Broken = Comment if Any Link Broken
Instructions to Install: via SPD Flash tool
- Download the Latest SPD Flash Tool.
- Now, please install a Spreadtrum driver updated on your cellphone. You must have the latest version of the SPD driver.
- Download and install ROM stock according to the needs of your cellphone.
- Run the Spreadtrum improvement tool. [.exe]
- After that, connect your Mobile with a turn-off
- After your Android device is connected,
- select the PAC/PAC5 file
- Now, click/select then “Start Download”
- After that, follow the instructions appear and continue flashing.
- Finally, your cellphone will reboot automatically takes a few minutes to reboot.
- You will receive a green message.
Related More Files