In this guide, we will see a continuous problem with Rumbleverse where many users report that the game is jammed on the loading screen for a long period of time. The problem seems to be fundamental and can be improved with a simple game restart. However, there may be some reasons behind this, and next, this problem-solving guide will help you improve the same thing.
Rumbleverse is an online battle game that should be a parody game with many characters from various cartoon universes. This game has so much popularity since its initial launch. Although, just like all games, you can adjust your character and then play the Battle Royale game.
This game is very similar to an open-world survival game where you have to loot weapons and consumables and fight with other players to survive. Although the game seems to work on most devices including computers, PS4 & PS5, many users have compared the problem of games that are jammed lately.
- 1 Fix: Rumbleverse Stuck on Loading Screen
- 2 Method 1: Check out system requirements
- 3 Method 2: Check a stable internet
- 4 Method 3: Start Re-Game
- 5 Method 4: Restart the PC
- 6 Method 5: Increase Virtual RAM
- 7 Method 6: Disable cheatwares
- 8 Method 7: Disable Internet Firewalls
- 9 Method 8: Check the game server
- 10 Method 9: Update GPU Driver
- 11 Method 10: Close an unnecessary background task
- 12 Method 11: Try to deactivate the overlay application
- 13 Method 12: Replace Rumbleverse
- 14 Conclusion
- 15 Read More Articles
Fix: Rumbleverse Stuck on Loading Screen
When you install the game for the first time on your machine, it’s definitely slow to optimize the game code for your machine. However, this game also requires stable internet for the process as well. Usually, the game must be loaded in a few minutes in the ideal case, if that does not happen to you, then you can follow the problem-solving method below.
Method 1: Check out system requirements
Rumbleverse is a fairly new game and is not optimized to run on the lower-class PC. So, you must check the minimum system requirements before jumping into confusion. If in this case, your computer configuration is not compatible enough, then you can find problems with the launch and gameplay games.
Minimum Rumbleverse PC requirements:
CPU: Intel Core i5-3470 or AMD FX-8350.
RAM: 6 GB RAM.
Operating System: Windows 10.
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 TI, 2 GB or AMD Radeon HD 7790, 2 GB.
Method 2: Check a stable internet
Rumbleverse is an online Royal Battle Survival game and you must have an active internet connection to enjoy the gameplay. When you start the game for the first time, the game tries to connect to the server. But if your internet connection is slow, it can make a traffic jam problem. Check better with your internet provider in several high-speed internet packages.
Method 3: Start Re-Game
In most cases, this problem must be only temporary or technical errors. Such problems can be fixed with a simple restart of the game. First, end the game after saving the progress of the game. Then start the game again to see if the problem is still there.
Method 4: Restart the PC
It is very possible that some other utility activities or software inhibit the flow of Rumbleverse games. In such cases, the game will not run because memory resources and CPUs have been used by other utility software. In such a situation, it is ideal to turn off your PC and start again.
Method 5: Increase Virtual RAM
Rumbleverse requires a minimum of 6GB of RAM to run properly, and most modern PCs are only with 4GB of RAM. This can make problems for smooth gameplay, but you can increase virtual RAM to fix this problem.
Virtual memory combines your RAM with temporary space on your hard disk. If you run out of RAM and the size of your virtual memory default is not large enough for the game requirements, you must increase it manually.
- Press the Windows logo button on the keyboard and type the advanced system settings.
- Click see advanced system settings.
- Click on Settings> Click on the Advanced tab> Click Change.
- Delete the check on the box next to it to automatically manage paging file sizes for all drives.
- Select your C: Drive [where you install Windows]> Click the options button next to a special size and type 4096 in the text box from the initial size (MB) and the maximum size (MB).
Note: It is always better to increase virtual memory three times higher than the current RAM size. [1GB = 1024MB]
- Click Set and then OK to save changes.
- Start your computer and your game.
Method 6: Disable cheatwares
Rumbleverse is a new online-based game, but still, there is a good mechanism to avoid fraud. There are already many cheap items available online that might help you win the game or give your character more strength or benefits.
However, such cheap items do not function for long and can also cause a commotion to be trapped in the loading screen problem. It is ideal to delete existing cheat applications if you have installed anything.
Method 7: Disable Internet Firewalls
As we discussed above, the game works on the internet and requires an uninterrupted internet connection. But there is a good opportunity that your antivirus application or internet firewall is preventing game efforts to access the internet. If you use an internet firewall application like that, then make sure to deactivate it when you play games.
Method 8: Check the game server
You can check the status of the RUMBLEVERSE Game Server by visiting Twitter Handle Rumbleverse for Real-Time Updates and Info About the Server and the Game Patch Version. If in this case, there is a problem with the server then make sure to wait a few hours and then try to play again. If you don’t face problems related to any server then you can jump to the next method.
Method 9: Update GPU Driver
GPU drivers are very important to run any game or other graphic-intensive applications. It is important for you to update the graphic driver from time to time. You can follow our detailed guidelines on how to update graphic drivers to fix game-related problems to update the same thing.
Method 10: Close an unnecessary background task
When we discuss the minimum game requirements above, it takes at least 6-8 GB of free RAM to run the game efficiently. But many users store heavy applications such as Photoshop, Chrome, or even other games that run in the background. You have to close all the unnecessary running background applications and then start the Rumbleverse game to see if it helps.
Method 11: Try to deactivate the overlay application
Some popular applications do have their overlay program which can eventually run in the background and cause problems with game performance or even launch problems. You have to turn it off to fix the problem by following the steps below:
Deactivate overlay disputes
- Launch Dispute Application> Click the Gear icon at the bottom.
- Click Overlay under the application settings> Turn on Overlay Activate in the game.
- Click on the Game Tab> Select Rumbleverse.
- Finally, turn off the activation of the overall in the game.
- Be sure to make your PC’s formation to apply changes.
Disable Xbox Game Bar
- Press the Windows + I key to open Windows settings.
- Click Gaming> Go to Game Bar> Turn off the recording game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using the game bar option.
If, if you can’t find out the game bar option, just search from the Windows settings menu.
Disable Nvidia GeForce Experience Overlay
- Launch the Nvidia GeForce Experience application> Go to the settings.
- Click on the General Tab> Disable the Overlay option in the game.
- Finally, restart the PC to apply changes and launch another Cuphead game.
Method 12: Replace Rumbleverse
If there is no successful method, then the problem is most likely because of the damaged game file. It is recommended to delete the game completely and then reinstall the latest version of the game from an epic store or official website.
This takes us to the end of this guide to improve the complexity of the traffic jam on the screen problem. Please note that this new game was launched, so there is a problem with game compatibility on your system. This game is available on PC, PS4 & PS5 devices, and most of the game problems that are jammed are faced by PC players. You must follow the method above to solve the problem, and if no one helps, it is advisable to reinstall the game.
Read More Articles
- NASA: Black Hole Sounds Heard For The First Time
- WWE Supercard QR Codes Supercoins List August 2022
- Vivo Y21T Price, Launch Date,
- Halo Infinite Leak Reveals Falcon Vehicle 2022