Download the latest version of Xiaomi Redmi 8 Flash File Stock ROM. The latest MIUI 12 firmware file from Redmi is available on this page, which is provided by Xiaomi company. Flash files are given in the MBN extension from which you can flash the Redmi cellphone in Fastboot mode or EDL mode with the help of MI Flash tools or with the help of other Qualcomm tools.
What is Stock ROM
Stock ROM is running your Android device operating system. The body of your device has this firmware, if you have a hard brick problem after the blinking of your Xiaomi Redmi 8 device, don’t worry just install this firmware on your device.
Why Need Firmware
- You can Fix your brick Xiaomi REDMI 8
- This fixes the boot problem
- To increase or lower your Xiaomi Firmware.
- You can pass the screen lock and remove malware too
- To fix bug lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the ROM stock after using a custom ROM.
- This software update helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth,
- You can fix a soft brick problem on your Xiaomi REDMI 8
- You can load Google applications too.
|Rom OS Version||Android 11|
|Software needed||Mi Flash Tool|
Download Xiaomi Redmi 8 Miui 12 Flash File Firmware
- V126.96.36.199.QCNINXM_20211010.0000.00_10.0 (India)
- V188.8.131.52.QCNMIXM_20211025.0000.00_10.0_global (Global)
- V184.108.40.206.QCNINXM_20210330.0000.00_10.0_in (New)
Pre-Requirements For Flashing
- Devices supported: Xiaomi REDMI 8
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download All USB Drivers and Flash Tools
How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 8
- Download the Flash File and install the driver by clicking the link above.
- Download your Xiaomi Flash Tool.
- Extract your flash file from ZIP.
- Then, run xiaomorflash.exe on your desktop and select Flash in it.
- After you do this, select the last option in the tool and select “Image” from the “Image” folder in the folder where your Flash file is.
- After selecting the firmware after that, connect the phone to the computer.
- To convert the phone to the EDL mode,
- Then attach a data cable to the phone.
- After that, click “Clean all,” as shown below. Then click the refresh button, which will reveal the com port on the tool.
- Then, click the flash button, and the flash will then start.
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before Updating!