Xiaomi Civi 1S Flash File Firmware Download
If you are a Xiaomi Civi 1S cellphone user, or you plan to buy a device then you have to download the official MIUI ROM for Xiaomi Civi 1s which will help increase or reduce your Xiaomi smartphone ranking.
After you install the firmware on your cellphone, you can experience many new features, in this post, you can download the Xiaomi Civi 1s update and install it manually simply complete your Xiaomi process and devices now running on the official firmware.
The ROM file on this page is the official ROM published by Xiaomi. All stock firmware is only suitable for your Xiaomi Civi 1S phone. Don’t use this firmware on other Xiaomi devices.
Xiaomi Civi 1S Full Specification:
Xiaomi Civi 1s Mobile launched on April 21, 2022. This phone is equipped with a 6.55 -inch Refresh Rate touch screen that offers a resolution of 1,080×2,400 pixels (FHD+) with a pixel density of 402 pixels per inch (PPI). Gorilla Glass 5 Sports Display for Protection. Xiaomi Civi 1s is powered by 2.5GHz MHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G Plus processor which is equipped with 1 core clocked at 2.5GHz MHz, 3 core clocks at 2.4GHz MHz, and 4 core clocks at 1.8GHz MHz. Appears with 12GB of RAM. Xiaomi Civi 1s runs Android 12 and is powered by a 4,500mAh non-removable battery. Xiaomi Civi 1s supports fast charging 4+ fast.
As far as the camera is involved, Xiaomi Civi 1s on the Triple camera setup rear package that features a 64-megapixel main camera (f/1.79); 8-megapixel camera (f/2.2, ultra-sudut), an 2-megapixel camera (f/2.4, macro). Rear camera settings have an automatic focus. It has a single front camera setting for selfies, displaying a 32-megapixel sensor. The front camera also has an automatic focus.
Xiaomi Civi 1s runs MIUI 13 based on Android 12 and packs 256GB of inbuilt storage. Xiaomi Civi 1S measures 158.34 x 71.50 x 6.98mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 166.00 grams. Launched in black, blue, pink, and white.
What is Flash File Firmware, Stock Rom
Stock ROM/Firmware is official software designed by producers for certain devices. True ROM -True stock is one type that does not experience cosmetic/functional changes in the code by hardware manufacturers. “ROM stock” is installed on the phone or tablet when buying, given by the device manufacturer. Stock ROM has one that does not undergo whatever modification is done in a special ROM.
Why Need Xiaomi Civi 1S Flash File Firmware
- You can repair your Xiaomi Civi 1S Flash File Firmware brick
- This fixes the boot problem and problem of instability too.
- To increase or decrease the firmware Xiaomi Civi 1S Flash File Firmware
- You can pass the screen lock and remove malware too
- To fix lag bugs on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore ROM stocks after using a special ROM.
- This software update helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
- You can fix a soft brick problem on the firmware Xiaomi Civi 1S Flash File
- You can load Google applications too.
Xiaomi Civi 1S Flash File Firmware Stock ROM Information
|Support Phone Model||Xiaomi Civi 1S Flash File Firmware|
|Rom OS Version||Android|
|Software needed||MI Flash Tool|
Download Xiaomi Civi 1S Flash File Firmware Stock Rom
|you tube||Kabal Khajaliya|
MI Flash Tool === Link
Pre-Requirements For Xiaomi Civi 1S Flash File Firmware
- Devices supported Xiaomi Civi 1S Flash File Firmware
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download Driver Qualcomm and Flash Tools and USB Drivers
How To Flash Xiaomi Civi 1S Flash File With MI Flash Tool
- Download the Xiaomi Civi 1S Flash File and install the driver by clicking the link above.
- Download your Xiaomi Flash Tool. USB drivers for smartphones are contained in the flash tool.
- Extract your flash file from ZIP.
- Extract the zip file after setting 7zip is complete.
- Install if settings 7zip has not been installed on your PC. (7zip Links)
- Then, run xiaomorflash.exe on your desktop and select Flash in it.
- After you do this, select the last option in the tool and select “Image” from the “Image” folder in the folder where your Flash file is.
- If you blink using FastBoot mode, select the “firmware” location “firmware”.
- After selecting the firmware after that, connect the phone to the computer.
- To convert the phone to the EDL model, you must find it and then switch the EDL point.
- Then attach a data cable to the phone.
- After that, click “Clean all,” as shown below. Then click the refresh button, which will reveal the com port on the tool.
- Then, click the flash button, and flash will then start.