On this page, we will share all the latest Xiaomi 12 Pro Flash File Firmware. To have a firmware file, you need a Flash Xiaomi that functions on Windows, Mac, and Linux. You can follow this guide to firmware stock firmware ROM files flashing on Xiaomi
Download ROM Stock Xiaomi 12 Pro Flash File Firmware (Flash File) for your Xiaomi smartphone. We also provide ROM stock for other Xiaomi forms.
Xiaomi 12 Pro Full Specifications:
Xiaomi Mi 12 Pro 5G is powered by the Octa nucleus (3 GHz, Single Core, X2 + 2.5 GHz cortex, Tri-Core, A710 + 1.8 GHz cortex, Quad-Core, Cortex A510) Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor so you can enjoy a smooth performance while accessing several applications simultaneously. Also, this phone is equipped with 8 GB RAM and 256 GB of inbuilt storage so you can store various files such as songs, videos, games, and others without worrying about space constraints.
In addition, the Xiaomi Mi 12 Pro 5G runs the Android V12 operating system and accommodates a decent 4600 mAh battery that allows you to use it for a longer duration of time when watching movies, listening to songs, playing games, and doing other things without worrying about battery drainage.
Mobile camera specifications are very charming. Xiaomi Mi 12 Pro 5G comes with a single camera setting on the back which has a 50 MP + 50 MP + 50 MP camera. The features on the rear camera settings include digital zoom, automatic flash, face detection, and touch-to-focus. On the front, this cellular has a 32 MP front camera so you can click on some extraordinary selfies and video chat.
What is Firmware
If you face problems such as freezing the screen, touching the camera error not responsive, lag load loading time, etc. then this guide is for you. Even your Xiaomi 12 Pro Flash File device may get bricks or be stuck in a boot loop problem for any reason. Installing the Stock ROM on the handset will support everything on track. Meanwhile, you can install fresh stock firmware on Xiaomi 12 Pro Flash File or update system software too.
Google Android OS is based on open-source software and runs on the Linux platform. Because the choice can be adjusted, advanced users or developers can install special ROMs, kernels, mod files, and more. But sometimes things don’t come in the right way and you might find some mistakes or stability problems or performance on your device. In this case, installing stock firmware will be useful.
Why We Need Xiaomi 12 Pro Firmware Stock ROM
Installing ROM stock is quite easy. All you have to do is download the stock ROM for the appropriate device. Then take the USB driver, an exclusive flash tool that we will use to do the installation. Speaking of flash tools, we use the Flash Spreadtrum tool in this guide because the Xiaomi 12 Pro Flash File runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon.
You will also need some other tools that we have registered below. You have to download and install it as instructed. Before continuing installation, let’s find out the importance of ROM stock.
Advantages of Stock ROM Firmware :
- You can Fix your brick Xiaomi 12 Pro Flash File
- This fixes the boot problem and the problem of instability too.
- To increase or lower your Xiaomi 12 Pro Firmware
- You can pass the screen lock and remove malware too
- To fix bug lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the ROM stock after using a custom ROM.
- This software update helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth,
- You can fix a soft brick problem on your Xiaomi 12 Pro
- You can load Google applications too.
Pre-Requirements For Xiaomi 12 Pro Flashing
- Devices supported: Xiaomi 12 Pro
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download Driver Qualcomm and Flash Tools and USB Drivers From kabalkhajaliya.com
Xiaomi 12 Pro Firmware Stock ROM Information
|Support Phone Model||Xiaomi 12 Pro Flash File|
|Rom OS Version||Android 12|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen|
|Software needed||Flash Tool|
Download Xiaomi 12 Pro Flash File Firmware Stock ROM
|You Tube||Kabal Khajaliya|
India Firmware Files:
|V22.214.171.124.SLBINXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
|V126.96.36.199.SLBINXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
Global Firmware Files:
|V188.8.131.52.SLBMIXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
|V184.108.40.206.SLBMIXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
|V220.127.116.11.SLBMIXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
Link Broken = Comment if Any Link Broken
How to Flash Xiaomi 12 Pro With MI Flash Tool
- Download the Xiaomi 12 Pro Flash File and install the driver by clicking the link above.
- Download your Xiaomi Flash Tool. USB drivers for smartphones are contained in the flash tool.
- Extract your flash file from ZIP.
- Extract the zip file after setting 7zip is complete.
- Install if settings 7zip has not been installed on your PC. (7zip Links)
- Then, run xiaomorflash.exe on your desktop and select Flash in it.
- After you do this, select the last option in the tool and select “Image” from the “Image” folder in the folder where your Flash file is.
- If you blink using FastBoot mode, select the “firmware” location “firmware”.
- After selecting the firmware after that, connect the phone to the computer.
- To convert the phone to the EDL model, you must find it and then switch to the EDL point.
- Then attach a data cable to the phone.
- After that, click “Clean all,” as shown below. Then click the refresh button, which will reveal the com port on the tool.
- Then, click the flash button, and the flash will then start.
We are on kabalkhajaliya.com and will not be liable for any damage/error that may occur to your phone while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.