The Vivo Y31s PD2068 Flash File is now available, you can download it below. if you Want to Flash the Stock File on your Vivo PD2068, then you are in the right place. By using this firmware, you can solve all software problems in your Smartphone such as the Hang-On Logo, FRP lock, Fastboot mode, Black or white display after flash, dead recovery after flash, etc. With this Firmware, you can solve WiFi, and Bluetooth problems, and also fix software-related problems
To Flash the Firmware file on your Vivo Y31s, we use the SP tool because this device is powered by the octa-core chipset. We have shared all pre-requisite files to install stock ROM on your device.
- 1 Vivo Y31s Full Specifications:
- 2 What is Stock ROM?
- 3 Why Need Vivo Y31s Firmware
- 4 Pre_Requirements For Vivo Flashing
- 5 PD2068 Stock ROM Information
- 6 Download Vivo Y31s PD2068 Flash File
- 7 How To Backup Your Important Data?
- 8 How to Flash Vivo Y31s PD2068 With SP Flash Tool
- 9 Disclaimer
- 10 Related More Files
Vivo Y31s Full Specifications:
The Vivo Y31s mobile phone was launched on January 12, 2021. The phone comes with a 6.58-inch touchscreen that offers a resolution of 1080×2408 pixels. Vivo Y31s is powered by an octa-core processor. y31s comes with 4GB, Storage, and 6GB of RAM. Vivo Y31s runs Android 11 and is backed by a 5000mAh battery.
Vivo Y31 has a 13-megapixel rear camera. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports an 8-megapixel front camera for selfies. The Vivo Y31s runs Funtouch OS 10.5 based on Android 11 and comes with 128GB of inbuilt storage. Vivo Y31s is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) mobile phone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. Vivo Y31s measures 164.15 x 75.35 x 8.40mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 185.50 grams. It was launched in grey, silver, and red. Vivo Y31 connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v5.10, USB Type-C, 3G, 4G, and 5G with 4G working on both SIM cards.
What is Stock ROM?
Stock ROM is an operating system in your device. when needs to adjust the device to a Custom ROM and other modifications then need a stock ROM. When there is something wrong during any modification, returning to the stock ROM is the only choice that can solve this problem.
By installing stock ROM, you can solve the problem of a boot loop, a brick device. In addition, you can increase or reduce the Firmware version according to your choice
Before starting the Stock ROM installation process on your mobile phone, you need to download the official Firmware file. After downloading and installing a USB driver and flash Tool on a computer., you can start the flashing process
Why Need Vivo Y31s Firmware
- This fixes the boot problem and the problem of instability too.
- To increase or lower your Firmware version
- You can Remove the screen lock and malware too
- To fix lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the stock ROM after using a custom ROM.
- You can fix a soft brick problem on your Vivo
- Flash File helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
Pre_Requirements For Vivo Flashing
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download All USB Drivers and Flash Tools
PD2068 Stock ROM Information
|Rom OS Version||Android|
|Software needed||Flash Tool|
Link Broken = Comment if Any Link Broken
Download Vivo Y31s PD2068 Flash File
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before Updating!
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
How to Flash Vivo Y31s PD2068 With SP Flash Tool
- First, you need to download and install the SP Flash Tool on your computer
- Download and install MTK Android USB drivers on your PC
- Then download the Firmware File from the link above
- Turn off the phone, released the battery (if released) Re-enter the battery and connect the USB cable to the charger socket
- Now open the sp flash tool.exe
- Open the Download button on the Flash SP tool on the Download tab,
- Click the Scatter Loading button and select a scatter File,
- Now Click the Download button
- Now connect your smartphone to a USB cable and press the up or down button for easy detection
- Now flashing is complete, the green ring will appear on the SP Flash tool Close the SP Flash Tool on your computer and unplug the phone
- Turn on your cellphone and enjoy
We are on kabalkhajaliya.com and will not be liable for any damage/error that may occur to your phone while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.