On this page, we will guide you on how to install the firmware file on Vivo Nex Dual Display PD1821F well, this device runs out with Android 11.0 which is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. This guide will be very helpful to escape or fix software problems anything on your device.
To install a firmware file on Vivo Nex Dual Display PD1821F you need to download the software called the Flash Tool (also known as a smartphone flash tool). This method is simple and easy. We have also added video tutorials and steps to make it easier to flash firmware files.
Vivo Nex Dual Display Full Specifications:
VIVO NEX Dual Display Edition Mobile was launched in December 2018. This phone is equipped with a 6.39-inch touchscreen display that offers 1080×2340 pixel resolution and an aspect ratio of 19.5: 9. Vivo NEX Dual Display Edition is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon Octa-Core processor. Appears with 10GB RAM. Vivo Nex Dual Display Edition runs Android 9.0 Pie and is powered by a 3500mAh battery and supports exclusive fast charging.
As far as the camera is concerned, the Vivo Nex Dual Display edition on the backpacks a 12-megapixel primary camera (F / 1.79), and a 2-megapixel camera (F / 1.8). Rear camera settings have autofocus.
Vivo NEX Dual Display Edition Runs Funtouch 4.5 is based on Android 9.0 Pie and has a 128GB package of default storage. Vivo Nex Dual Display Edition is a dual-SIM cellphone (GSM and GSM). VIVO NEX Dual Display Edition measures 157.19 x 75.30 x 8.09mm (altitude x width x) and weighs 199.20 grams. It was launched with blue ice and a purple star.
What is Firmware
Stock ROM is an operating system that comes pre-artificial when you buy a device from a retailer. Usually, when someone needs to adjust the device with a particular ROM and other modifications he selects to switch from firmware stock. However, when an error occurs during modification, returning to the stock ROM is the only choice that can resolve this problem.
By installing a stock ROM, you can solve the boot loop problem, and brick the device. In addition, you can update or lower the OS system according to your choice.
Why Need Firmware
- You can fix the Vivo Nex Dual Display bricked Problem
- This fixes the boot problem
- To increase or decrease the firmware Vivo Nex Dual Display PD1821F.
- You can pass the screen lock and delete malware too
- To fix lag bugs on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore ROM stocks after using a special ROM.
- This software update helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
- You can fix a soft brick problem on the firmware Vivo Nex Dual Display PD1821F
- You can load Google applications too.
|Rom OS Version
|Qualcomm Snapdragon 8
Download Vivo Nex Dual Display PD1821F Flash File
Pre-Requirements Fo Flashing
- Devices supported: Vivo Nex Dual
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download All USB Drivers and Flash Tools
How To Flash Vivo With the QPST Tool
- Download and extract the Vivo PD1821F flash file on the computer.
- Download the QPST tool.
- Download and install Qualcomm Driver.
- Run the QPST tool.
- Add a new port (check the PC device spring)
- Click Load XML and select rawprogram_unsparse.xml in the stock ROM file.
- Click Load Patch, then, at that time, look for patch0.xml in the stock ROM file
- Select the firmware flash file search path program.
- Click Download and Wait for Flash Files Flashing the process is complete.
Note: During Flashing, do not remove the USB cable from the phone, another way the phone can enter dead mode.
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may erase all data from your device be sure to back up your important data before the Update!