Vivo IQOO 9 PD2136F Flash File (official firmware) is now available and can be downloaded from the link below. You can fix all your software problems on the Vivo IQOO 9 PD2136F with this firmware, including the HUNG logo, FRP button, Fastboot Mode, blank or white display after flash, dead recovery, and more.
To install a flash firmware file on Vivo IQOO 9 PD2136F you need to download the software called the flash tool (also known as a smartphone flash tool). This method is simple and easy. We have also added video tutorials and step by step to make it easier to flash firmware files.
Vivo IQOO 9 Full Specifications:
IQOO 9 and Iqoo 9 Pro have been officially launched in the Chinese company home market. Chinese smartphone manufacturers have not revealed details about the release of India from this new smartphone. Because most IQOO phones have succeeded in this country, we hope IQOO 9 and IQOO 9 pros will soon be launched in this country. We need to wait for the company to confirm the launch time
In terms of specifications, Pro Model Alias Pro Iqoo 9 comes with a 4.78-inch 2.0 AMOLED LPO screen with 120Hz Refresh speed, an aspect ratio of 20: 9, 3.00 x 1400 pixel resolution, a fingerprint sensor on the screen, and hole pieces.
This is powered by a Gen1 Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 chipset which is paired up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 512GB UFS 3.1 storage. It runs on Android 12 OS with custom origin skin.
IQOO 9 comes with the same LPO 2.78 inches LPO 2.0 E5 but with FHD + resolution, 120Hz refresh speed, an aspect ratio of 19.8: 9, and a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels.
What is Stock ROM
Stock Rom is an operating system that comes pre-artificial when you buy a device from a retailer. Usually, when someone needs to adjust the device with custom ROM and other modifications he chooses to switch from the stock firmware. However, when something goes wrong during any modification, returning to the stock ROM is the only choice that can solve this problem.
By installing a stock ROM you can solve the boot loop problem, and brick the device. In addition, you can upgrade or downgrade the OS system according to your choice.
Advantage of Firmware
- You can Fix your bricked Vivo IQOO 9
- This fixes the boot problem
- To increase or lower your Vivo IQOO Firmware
- You can pass the screen lock and remove malware too
- To fix bug lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the ROM stock after using a custom ROM.
- This software update helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth,
- You can fix a soft brick problem
- You can load Google applications too.
|Rom OS Version||Android 11|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 8|
|Software needed||Flash Tool|
Download Vivo IQOO 9 PD2136F Firmware
Pre-Requirements For Flashing
- Devices supported: Vivo IQOO 9
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download All USB Drivers and Flash Tools
How To Flash Vivo IQOO 9 PD2136F With QPST Tool
- Download and Extract Vivo IQOO 9 PD2136F Flash File on the computer.
- Download QPST Tool.
- Download And Install The Driver Qualcomm.
- Run QPST Tool.
- Add new port (Check Pc Device Manager)
- Click Load XML and Select rawprogram_unsparse.xml in Stock ROM File.
- Click Load Patch, then, at that point, look for patch0.xml in the Stock ROM File
- Select the firmware Flash File in the program of search Path.
- Click Download and Wait For the Flash File Flashing Process is complete.
- Note: During Flashing, don’t Remove the USB Cable from the telephone, any other way the telephone can go into dead mode.
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before the Update!
We are on kabalkhajaliya.com and will not be liable for any damage/error that may occur to your phone while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.
Realme X9 Pro RMX3366 Flash File