Redmi Note 12 Pro Discovery Edition Flash File is now available, you can download it below. if you Want to flash the Stock file in your Redmi Note 12 Pro/Pro Plus, then you are in the right place. By using this firmware, you can solve all software problems in your Redmi Note 12 Pro such as the Hang-On Logo, FRP lock, Fastboot mode, Black or white display after flash, dead recover after flash, etc. With this Firmware, you can solve WiFi and Bluetooth problems, and also fix software-related problems
To flash the Firmware file on your Redmi Note 12 Pro we use the SP Flash tool because this device is powered by the MediaTek chipset. We have shared all pre-requisite files to install stock ROM on your device.
Redmi Note 12 Pro Discovery Full Specifications:
The Redmi Note 12 Pro mobile phone was launched on October 27, 2022. The phone comes with a refreshing 6.60-inch 60Hz touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20. :9. Redmi Note 12 Pro comes with 6GB of RAM.
The Redmi Note 12 Pro runs Android 12 and is backed by a 5000mAh battery. Redmi Note 12 Pro supports fast charging. Regarding the camera, the Redmi Note 12 Pro has an unspecified camera on the back. It sports an unspecified front camera for selfies.
The Redmi Note 12 Pro runs MIUI 13 based on Android 12 and comes with 128GB of inbuilt storage. Redmi Note 12 Pro is a dual SIM (GSM) phone that supports Nano-SIMmobile. The Redmi Note 12 Pro measures 163.64 x 74.29 x 8.80mm (height x width x thickness).
What is Stock ROM?
Stock ROM is an operating system in your device. when needs to adjust the device to a Custom ROM and other modifications then need a stock Rom. when there is something wrong during any modification, returning to the stock ROM is the only choice that can solve this problem.
By installing stock ROM, you can solve the problem of a boot loop, a brick device. In addition, you can increase or reduce the Firmware version according to your choice
Before starting the Stock ROM installation process on your Oppo Reno 8 4G CPH2461, you need to download the official Firmware file. After downloading and installing a USB driver and flash Tool on a computer., you can start the flashing process
Why Need Firmware
- This fixes the boot problem and the problem of instability too.
- To increase or lower your Firmware version
- You can Remove the screen lock and malware too
- To fix lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the stock ROM after using a custom ROM.
- You can fix a soft brick problem on your Redmi Note 12 Pro
- Flash File helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
Requirements For Flashing
- Devices supported: Redmi Note 12 Pro
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download Driver Qualcomm and Flash Tools and USB Drivers From kabalkhajaliya.com
|Support Phone Model||Redmi Note 12 Pro|
|Software needed||Flash Tool|
Link Broken = Comment if Any Link Broken
Redmi Note 12 Pro Discovery Edition Firmware
How to Flash Redmi Note 12 With MI Flash Tool
- Download the Flash File and install the driver by clicking the link above.
- Download your Xiaomi Flash Tool.
- Extract your flash file from ZIP.
- Then, run xiaomorflash.exe on your desktop and select Flash in it.
- After you do this, select the last option in the tool and select “Image” from the “Image” folder in the folder where your Flash file is.
- After selecting the firmware after that, connect the phone to the computer.
- To convert the phone to the EDL mode,
- Then attach a data cable to the phone.
- After that, click “Clean all,” as shown below. Then click the refresh button, which will reveal the com port on the tool.
- Then, click the flash button, and the flash will then start.
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before Updating!
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
Instructions to Install:
We are on kabalkhajaliya.com and will not be liable for any damage/error that may occur to your phone while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.
Read More Articles
- Jio F320B Mic Ways, Mic Problem Jumper
- Redmi Note 12 Pro/Pro Plus Flash File
- Nokia C01 Plus TA-1383 Flash File Firmware
- ZTE Axon 11 SE 9000N Flash File Firmware
- Nubia Red Magic 7S Pro NX709S Flash File