Download the latest version of Xiaomi Redmi 10C Flash File Stock ROM on this page, which is provided by Xiaomi Company. Flash files are given in the MBN extension where you can flash Redmi 10C phones in fastboot mode or EDL mode with the help of a flash mi Flash tool or with the help of other Qualcomm Flash tools.
After you install the firmware on your cellphone, you can experience many new features, in this post, you can download the Xiaomi Redmi 10C MIUI 13 Flash File update and install it manually only to complete your Xiaomi process, and the device now runs on the official firmware.
Redmi 10C Full Specification:
The next phone from Xiaomi will come with 3 GB RAM + 32 GB of internal storage. Therefore, you will be able to save all songs, videos, games, and others on the phone without worrying about space constraints. Apart from this, this phone tends to be equipped with a strong Octa-Core (2 GHz, Quad-Core, Cortex A53 + 1.5 GHz, Quad-Core, Cortex A53) processor so you can enjoy the smooth performance when accessing multiple applications and playing intense graphics games.
This device displays a 6.52-inch IPS LCD screen that has HD + resolution. The display panel has a piece of holes above, an aspect ratio of 20: 9, and a pixel density of 275 PPI. On the software front, this latest Redmi 10 device runs Android 11 outside the box. Under the hood, this device is powered by the Helio G25 OCTA-core processor paired with GE8320 GPU PowerVR
What is Flash File
Flash File is an operating system that comes pre-artificial when you buy a Phone from a retailer. Usually, when someone needs to adjust the device with certain ROM and other modifications he selects to switch from the firmware stock. However, when an error occurs during modification, returning to the stock ROM is the only choice that can resolve this problem.
By installing a stock ROM, you can solve the boot loop problem, and brick the device. In addition, you can update or lower the OS system according to your choice.
Why Need Redmi Firmware
- You can Fix your bricked Redmi 10C
- This fixes the boot problem
- To increase or lower your Redmi 10C Firmware.
- You can pass the screen lock and remove malware too
- To fix bug lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the ROM stock after using a custom ROM.
- This software update helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth,
- You can fix a soft brick problem
- You can load Google applications too.
Stock Rom Information
|Rom OS Version||Android 11|
|Software needed||Flash Tool|
Download Redmi 10C MIUI 13 Flash File Stock Rom
|you tube||Kabal Khajaliya|
Pre-Requirements For Flashing
- Devices supported: Redmi 10C
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download All USB Drivers and Flash Tools
How to Flash Redmi 10C With Stock Rom
- Download the Flash File and install the driver by clicking the link above.
- Download your Xiaomi Flash Tool.
- Extract your flash file from ZIP.
- Then, run xiaomorflash.exe on your desktop and select Flash in it.
- After you do this, select the last option in the tool and select “Image” from the “Image” folder in the folder where your Flash file is.
- After selecting the firmware after that, connect the phone to the computer.
- To convert the phone to the EDL mode,
- Then attach a data cable to the phone.
- After that, click “Clean all,” as shown below. Then click the refresh button, which will reveal the com port on the tool.
- Then, click the flash button, and the flash will then start.
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop.
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before Updating!
We are on kabalkhajaliya.com and will not be liable for any damage/error that may occur to your phone while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.