On this page, we will guide you on how to download and install official firmware files at Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G RMX2117. This tutorial is easy to follow. Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G was powered by MediaTek MT6853 Dimensity 800U 5G processor supported by Android 10 under Realme UI 1.0.
If you are someone who faces software problems such as WiFi or Bluetooth problems, lag, boot loops, or hard bricks, you can fix the device by following this tutorial. By using a firmware file, you can pass the FRP key, pattern lock, decrease in ranking, or upgrade, and you can improve most of the software disorders by making firmware stock
- 1 Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5g RMX2117 Full Specifications:
- 2 What is Firmware?
- 3 Why Need Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5g RMX2117 Firmware
- 4 Advantages of Stock ROM Firmware :
- 5 Requirements For Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5g Flashing
- 6 Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5g RMX2117 Flash File Information
- 7 Download Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5g RMX2117 Flash File
- 8 How To Flash Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5g RMX2117 With MSM Tool
- 9 How To Backup Your Important Data?
Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5g RMX2117 Full Specifications:
Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G is currently the cheapest 5G mobile phone in India with the initial price of the hospital. 16,999. The body of all plastic has survived well so far, ergonomics are good, and does not feel very heavy even though it weighs about 194G. The fingerprint sensor installed next works very well. All that is needed is a fast tap to unlock the phone. The screen is a Full-HD+ LCD 6.5-inch panel with a good level of brightness and color saturation.
Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G runs on the MediaTek 800U SOC Density, which has a 5G modem innate, is quite strong, and saves power. The software at Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G is a little disappointing because it is still Android 10 and not 11, as offered by many others. The performance of Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G is quite solid because SOC handles multitasking or demanding tasks like games, quite easily. The battery life is as good.
The camera at Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G is your run-of-the-mill settings. There is a 48-megapixel primary camera, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera, and a 2-megapixel macro camera. The camera does politely but the low light performance is weak.
What is Firmware?
By installing Firmware, you can solve the problem of loop boot, a brick device. In addition, you can improve or reduce the OS system according to your choice.
Flash files will help you improve, reduce ranking, or reinstall Firmware. the stock (OS) on your mobile device. In addition, the Flash (ROM) file also allows you to fix mobile devices if Facing any software problems, Bootloop problems, lag problems, IMEI problems, or death problems.
Why Need Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5g RMX2117 Firmware
Most smartphones get hard bricks because of the carelessness of their users. Most users try to root their devices to flash with infected files. As a result, their device gets hard bricks, and then they have to flash the firmware file back to their device. This is very true with Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5g RMX2117 users. But don’t worry, because you put up a stock ROM on Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5g RMX2117 is not rocket science. This is very easy and we will guide you through every step of the process. By following this guide, you can recover or make Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5g RMX2117 not interrupted back to previous working conditions.
Advantages of Stock ROM Firmware :
- You can Fix your brick Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5g RMX2117 Flash File
- This fixes the boot problem and the problem of instability too.
- To increase or lower your Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5g RMX2117 Firmware
- You can pass the screen lock and remove malware too
- To fix bug lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the ROM stock after using a custom ROM.
- This software update helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
- You can fix a soft brick problem on your Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5g RMX2117
- You can load Google applications too.
Requirements For Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5g Flashing
- Devices supported: Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5g RMX2117
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download Driver Qualcomm and Flash Tools and USB Drivers From kabalkhajaliya.com
Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5g RMX2117 Flash File Information
|Support Phone Model||Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5g RMX2117|
|Rom OS Version||Android 11|
|Processor||MediaTek 800U processor|
|Software needed||Flash Tool|
Download Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5g RMX2117 Flash File
|You Tube||Kabal Khajaliya|
|Flash File C.12||Download|
|Flash File A.27||Download|
Link Broken = Comment if Any Link Broken
How To Flash Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5g RMX2117 With MSM Tool
- Download and Extract Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5g RMX2117 Flash File Firmware on the computer.
- Run the flash tool.
- Double-click the MSM download tool on the icon you see and enter your login credentials.
- The program will be launched on your computer. Click to start all. Then it will test the memory of your PC.
- Please turn off your cellphone and connect it to a PC by pressing the volume button down and volume.
- This will lead to success in flashing.
- Enjoy using the latest version of the official Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5g RMX2117 firmware.
- The download link is safe and trustworthy.
- When you download the Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5g RMX2117 firmware, you can ensure that you have the latest firmware
- The process of choosing a firmware file is easy and fast.
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop.
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before Updating!
We are on kabalkhajaliya.com and will not be liable for any damage/error that may occur to your phone while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.