On this page, we will guide you on how to download and install the official Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G RMX2117 Flash File. This tutorial is easy to follow. Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G was powered by MediaTek MT6853 Dimensity 800U 5G processor supported by Android 10 under Realme UI 1.0.
If you are someone who faces software problems such as WiFi or Bluetooth problems, lag, boot loops, or hard bricks, you can fix the device by following this tutorial. By using a firmware file, you can pass the FRP key, pattern lock, decrease in ranking, or upgrade, and you can improve most of the software disorders by making firmware stock
- 1 Realme Narzo 30 Pro Full Specifications:
- 2 What is Firmware?
- 3 Why Need Realme Narzo 30 Pro Firmware
- 4 Requirements
- 5 Download Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5g RMX2117 Flash File
- 6 How To Flash Realme Narzo 30 RMX2117 With MSM Tool
Realme Narzo 30 Pro Full Specifications:
Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G is currently the cheapest 5G mobile phone. The body of all plastic does not feel very heavy even though it weighs about 194G. The fingerprint sensor works very well. All that is needed is a fast tap to unlock the phone. The screen is a Full-HD+ LCD 6.5-inch panel with a good level of brightness and color saturation.
Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G runs on the MediaTek 800U SOC Density, The software at Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G is a little disappointing because it is still Android 10 and not 11, as offered by many others. The performance of Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G is quite solid because SOC handles multitasking or demanding tasks like games, quite easily. The battery life is as good.
The Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G has a 48-megapixel primary, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera, and a 2-megapixel macro camera. The camera’s low light performance is weak.
What is Firmware?
By installing Firmware, you can solve the problem of loop boot, a brick device. In addition, you can improve or reduce the OS system according to your choice.
Flash files will help you improve, reduce ranking, or reinstall Firmware. the stock (OS) on your mobile device. In addition, the Flash (ROM) file also allows you to fix mobile devices if you face any software problems, Bootloop problems, lag problems, IMEI problems, or death problems.
Why Need Realme Narzo 30 Pro Firmware
Most smartphones get hard bricks because of the carelessness of their users. Most users try to root their devices to flash with infected files. As a result, their device gets hard bricks, and then they have to flash the firmware file back to their device.
- You can Fix your bricked Realme Narzo 30 Pro
- This fixes the boot problem and the problem of instability too.
- To increase or lower your Realme RMX2117 Firmware
- You can pass the screen lock and remove malware too
- To fix bug lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the ROM stock after using a custom ROM.
- This software update helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth
- You can fix a soft brick problem
- You can load Google applications too.
- Devices supported: Realme Narzo RMX2117
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download Flash Tools and USB Drivers
RMX2117 Flash File Information
|Rom OS Version
|MediaTek 800U processor
Download Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5g RMX2117 Flash File
|Flash File C.12
|Flash File A.27
Link Broken = Comment if Any Link Broken
How To Flash Realme Narzo 30 RMX2117 With MSM Tool
- Download and Extract Realme Firmware on the computer.
- Run the flash tool.
- Double-click the MSM download tool on the icon you see and enter your login credentials.
- The program will be launched on your computer. Click to start all. Then it will test the memory of your PC.
- Please turn off your cellphone and connect it to a PC by pressing the volume button down and volume.
- This will lead to success in flashing.
- Enjoy using the latest version of the official Realme firmware.
- The download link is safe and trustworthy.
- When you download the firmware, you can ensure that you have the latest firmware
- The process of choosing a firmware file is easy and fast.
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop.
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may erase all data from your device be sure to back up your important data before Updating!
We are on kabalkhajaliya.com and will not be liable for any damage/error that may occur to your phone while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.