The Realme GT 2 Pro RMX3301 Flash File Firmware is now available, you can download it below. if you Want to flash the Stock file on your Realme GT 2 Pro, then you are in the right place. By using this firmware, you can solve all software problems in your Smartphone such as the Hang-On Logo, FRP lock, Fastboot mode, Black or white display after flash, dead recovery after flash, etc. With this Firmware, you can solve WiFi, and Bluetooth problems, and also fix software-related problems
Realme GT 2 Pro Full Specifications:
Realm GT 2 Pro Mobile was launched on January 4, 2022. This phone is equipped with a 6.67-inch touchscreen with a resolution of 1440×3216 pixels. Realm GT 2 Pro is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon Octa-Core Qualcomm 8 processor. Appears with 8GB RAM. Realm GT 2 Pro runs Android 12 and is powered by a 5000mAh battery. Realm GT 2 Pro supports exclusive fast charging.
As far as the camera is concerned, the Realm of GT 2 Pro is behind the Triple camera setup package that displays a 50-megapixel primary camera; a 50-megapixel camera, and a 2-megapixel camera. It has a single front camera setting for selfies and displays a 32-megapixel sensor.
Realme GT 2 Pro Runs RealMe UI 3.0 is based on Android 12 and 128GB Packs Default Storage. Realm GT 2 Pro measures 163.20 x 74.70 x 8.18mm (altitude x width x) and weighs 189.00 grams.
What is Stock ROM
Stock ROM is an operating system in your device. when needs to adjust the device to a Custom ROM and other modifications then need a stock Rom. when there is something wrong during any modification, returning to the stock ROM is the only choice that can solve this problem.
By installing stock ROM, you can solve the problem of a boot loop, a brick device. In addition, you can increase or reduce the Firmware version according to your choice
Advantage of Firmware
- You can Fix your brick Realme RMX3301
- This fixes the boot problem
- To increase or lower your Realme Firmware Version.
- You can pass the screen lock and remove malware too
- To fix bug lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the ROM stock after using a custom ROM.
- This software update helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth,
- You can fix a soft brick problem on your Realme Phone
- You can load Google applications too.
Flash File Information
|Rom OS Version||Android 12|
|Software needed||Flash Tool|
Download Realme GT 2 Pro RMX3301 Flash File
Pre_Requirements For Flashing
- Devices supported: Realme GT 2 Pro
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download All USB Drivers and Flash Tools
How To Flash Realme GT 2 Pro RMX3301
- Download the Flash File and Install the USB Driver.
- Extract files from zip files
- All files will be in the folder.
- Click on MSM Download Tool.
- Enter the MSM tool login ID password
- After the tool is open, click Start Bottom
- After that, it will verify the memory checksum of your computer
- Then turn off the phone to connect it to the telephone tool.
- Press the volume up and down simultaneously to connect the phone to download mode and plugin cables
- Flashing you will start and wait until it’s finished
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before the Update!