The Realme C20 RMX3061 Scatter Firmware Flash File is now available, you can download it below. if you Want to flash the Stock file on your Realme RMX3061, then you are in the right place. By using this firmware, you can solve all software problems in your Smartphone such as the Hang-On Logo, FRP lock, Fastboot mode, Black or white display after flash, dead recovery after flash, etc. With this Firmware, you can solve WiFi, and Bluetooth problems, and also fix software-related problems
To Flash the Firmware file on your Realme C20 RMX3061 we use the SP tool because this device is powered by the MediaTek Helio G35 octa-core chipset. We have shared all pre-requisite files to install stock ROM on your device.
Realme C20 Full Specification
The Realme C20 smartphone was launched on January 22, 2021. The phone comes with a 6.50-inch touchscreen offering a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels and a pixel density of 270 pixels per inch (ppi) with an aspect ratio of 20:9. Realme C20 is powered by MediaTek Helio G35 octa-core processor. It comes with 2 GB of RAM. The Realme C20 runs Android 10 and is backed by a 5000mAh battery.
Regarding the camera, the Realme C20 has an 8-megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture and a pixel size of 1.12 microns. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 5-megapixel front camera for selfies with an f/2.2 aperture and a pixel size of 1.12 microns. The Realme C20 runs Realme UI based on Android 10 and packs 32GB of built-in storage that can be expanded via a microSD card (up to 256GB) and a dedicated slot. It is launched in Cool Blue and Cool Grey.
What is Stock ROM?
Stock ROM is an operating system in your device. when needs to adjust the device to a Custom ROM and other modifications then need a stock Rom. when there is something wrong during any modification, returning to the stock ROM is the only choice that can solve this problem.
By installing stock ROM, you can solve the problem of a boot loop, a brick device. In addition, you can increase or reduce the Firmware version according to your choice
Before starting the Stock ROM installation process on your mobile phone, you need to download the official Firmware file. After downloading and installing a USB driver and flash Tool on a computer., you can start the flashing process
Why Need RMX3061 Scatter Firmware
- This fixes the boot problem and the problem of instability too.
- To increase or lower your Firmware version
- You can Remove the screen lock and malware too
- To fix lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the stock ROM after using a custom ROM.
- You can fix a soft brick problem on your Realme C20 RMX3061
- Flash File helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
Pre_Requirements For Flashing
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download All USB Drivers and Flash Tools
Realme C20 Scatter Flash File Information
|Rom OS Version||Android 12|
|Processor||MediaTek Helio G35|
|Software needed||Flash Tool|
Link Broken = Comment if Any Link Broken
Download Realme C20 RMX3061 Scatter Firmware File
|You Tube||Kabal Khajaliya|
How to Flash Realme C20 RMX3061 With SP Flash Tool
- First, you need to download and install the SP Flash Tool on your computer
- Download and install MTK Android USB drivers on your PC
- Then download the Firmware File from the link above
- Turn off the phone, released the battery (if released) Re-enter the battery and connect the USB cable to the charger socket
- Now open the sp flash tool.exe
- Open the Download button on the Flash SP tool on the Download tab,
- Click the Scatter Loading button and select a scatter File,
- Now Click the Download button
- Now connect your smartphone to a USB cable and press the up or down button for easy detection
- Now flashing is complete, the green ring will appear on the SP Flash tool Close the SP Flash Tool on your computer and unplug the phone
- Turn on your cellphone and enjoy
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before Updating!
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
We are on kabalkhajaliya.com and will not be liable for any damage/error that may occur to your phone while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.
Oppo Reno 4 Pro CPH2109 Firmware