On this page, we will share the official Realme C15 RMX2195 Qualcomm Firmware with their installation guide. To install a flash firmware file, we need software called Qualcomm Flash Tool that can help flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added a video tutorial and step-by-step to make it easier to flash official flash files.
Firmware files can be used to fix hangs on the logo and delete all screen locks. This file will delete all types of screen locks such as patterns and FRP after flash. check the device version with code call * # 899 # in an emergency call. Download files with direct download links given below and read all the blinking instructions before flashing cellphones
Realme C15 Full Specification:
Realm C15 Qualcomm Edition Mobile was launched on October 28, 2020. This phone is equipped with a 6.50-inch touchscreen display that offers 720×1600 pixel resolution and an aspect ratio of 20: 9. Gorilla glass sports glass for protection. Realm C15 Qualcomm Edition is powered by the OCTA-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 processor. Appears with 3GB RAM. Realm C15 Qualcomm Edition runs Android 10 and is powered by a battery that cannot be released at 6000mAh. Realm C15 Qualcomm Edition supports exclusive fast charging.
As far as the camera is concerned, the realm of the C15 Qualcomm Edition is behind packing a 13-megapixel primary camera (F / 2.2); 8-megapixel camera (f / 2.25); 2-megapixel camera (f / 2.4), and 2-megapixel camera (f / 2.4). Rear camera settings have phase detection autofocus. It uses an 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
What is Firmware Flash File
Stock ROM is an operating system in your device. when needs to adjust the device to a Custom ROM and other modifications then need a stock Rom. when there is something wrong during any modification, returning to the stock ROM is the only choice that can solve this problem.
By installing stock ROM, you can solve the problem of a boot loop, a brick device. In addition, you can increase or reduce the Firmware version according to your choice
Before starting the Stock ROM installation process on your mobile phone, you need to download the official Firmware file. After downloading and installing a USB driver and flash Tool on a computer., you can start the flashing process
Why Need Realme Firmware
- You can fix your Realme C15 Software Problem
- This fixes the boot problem
- To add or lower the Realme RMX2195 Firmware
- You can pass the screen lock and remove malware too
- To fix lag bugs on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore ROM stocks after using a Stock ROM.
- This software update helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth,
- You can fix a soft brick problem
- You can load Google applications too.
Stock Rom Information
|Rom OS Version||Android|
|Processor||MediaTek Helio G85|
|Software needed||Flash Tool|
Download Realme C15 RMX2195 Qualcomm Firmware
|you tube||Kabal Khajaliya|
Pre-Requirements For Flashing
- Devices supported Realme C15
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download All USB Drivers and Flash Tools
How To Flash Realme C15 Qualcomm With MSM Tool
- Download and Extract Firmware on the computer.
- Double-click the MSM download tool in the icon you see and enter your login credentials.
- Please turn off your cellphone and connect it to the PC by pressing the volume button down and volume.
- This will lead to success in flashing.
- When you download the Oppo firmware, you can be sure that you have the latest and most reliable firmware file.
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before Updating!
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
We are on kabalkhajaliya.com and will not be liable for any damage/error that may occur to your phone while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.