The Realme 10 RMX3630 Flash File is now available, you can download it below. if you Want to flash the Stock file on your Realme, then you are in the right place. By using this firmware, you can solve all software problems in your Smartphone such as the Hang-On Logo, FRP lock, Fastboot mode, Black or white display after flash, dead recovery after flash, etc. With this Firmware, you can solve WiFi, and Bluetooth problems, and also fix software-related problems
To Flash the Firmware file on your Realme 10 we use the MSM tool because this device is powered by the MediaTek Helio G99 chipset. We have shared all pre-requisite files to install stock ROM on your device.
Realme 10 Full Specifications:
The Realme 10 4G smartphone was launched on November 9, 2022. The phone comes with a 6.40-inch 90Hz refresh rate touchscreen that offers a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels (FHD+). The screen sports Gorilla Glass for protection. Realme 10 4G is powered by MediaTek Helio G99 octa-core processor. It comes with 4 GB of RAM. The Realme 10 4G runs Android 12 and is backed by a 5000mAh battery. Realme 10 4G supports Super VOOC fast charging.
Regarding the camera, the Realme 10 4G has a 50-megapixel camera on the back. It has a unique front camera setup for selfies, with a 16-megapixel sensor.
The Realme 10 4G runs Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 and comes with 128GB of inbuilt storage. Realme 10 4G measures 159.90 x 73.30 x 7.95mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 178.00 grams. It is launched in Clash Black and Rust White colors.
What is Stock ROM?
Stock ROM is an operating system in your device. when needs to adjust the device to a Custom ROM and other modifications then need a stock ROM. when there is something wrong during any modification, returning to the stock ROM is the only choice that can solve this problem.
By installing stock ROM, you can solve the problem of a boot loop, a brick device. In addition, you can increase or reduce the Firmware version according to your choice
Before starting the Stock ROM installation process on your mobile phone, you need to download the official Firmware file. After downloading and installing a USB driver and flash Tool on a computer., you can start the flashing process
Why Need Realme Firmware
- This fixes the boot problem and the problem of instability too.
- To increase or lower your Firmware version
- You can Remove the screen lock and malware too
- To fix lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the stock ROM after using a custom ROM.
- You can fix a soft brick problem on your Realme 10 RMX3630
- Flash File helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
|Support Phone Model||Realme 10|
|Processor||MediaTek Helio G99|
|Software needed||Flash Tool|
Link Broken = Comment if Any Link Broken
Download Realme 10 RMX3630 Flash File
Requirements For Flashing
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download Flash Tools and USB Driver.
How to Flash Realme RMX3630 With MSM Tool
- Download and Extract Firmware on the computer.
- Double-click the MSM download tool in the icon you see and enter your login credentials.
- Please turn off your cellphone and connect it to the PC by pressing the volume button down and volume.
- This will lead to success in flashing.
- When you download the Oppo firmware, you can be sure that you have the latest and most reliable firmware file.
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may erase all data from your device be sure to back up your important data before Updating!
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
We are on kabalkhajaliya.com and will not be liable for any damage/error that may occur to your phone while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.
Read More Articles
- Infinix Hot 20 X6826B Firmware
- Infinix Zero 20 X6821 Firmware
- Tecno Pova Neo 5G LE6J Firmware
- Techno Spark 8c KG5q Flash File
- IQOO Z6 Lite 5G PD2235F Flash File