The Realme 10 Pro 5G Coca-Cola Edition Firmware is now available, you can download it below. if you Want to flash the Stock file on your Realme 10 Pro 5G, then you are in the right place. By using this firmware, you can solve all software problems in your Smartphone such as the Hang-On Logo, FRP lock, Fastboot mode, Black or white display after flash, dead recovery after flash, etc. With this Firmware, you can solve WiFi, and Bluetooth problems, and also fix software-related problems
To Flash the Firmware file on your Realme we use the MSM tool because this device is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 chipset. We have shared all pre-requisite files to install stock ROM on your device.
Realme 10 Pro 5g Full Specification
The Realme 10 Pro 5G was launched in December 2022 alongside the Realme 10 Pro + 5G. The phone has a 6.72-inch IPS LCD display with a 120Hz refresh rate and up to 680 nits peak brightness. It is powered by octa-core Snapdragon 695 SoC based on 6nm process technology.
For optics, the Realme 10 Pro 5G comes with a 108-megapixel main sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. The phone has a 16-megapixel selfie camera. It runs on Realme UI 4.0 based on Android 13. Also, it has a 5000mAh battery that supports 33W fast charging.
What is Stock ROM?
Stock ROM is an operating system in your device. when needs to adjust the device to a Custom ROM and other modifications then need a stock Rom. when there is something wrong during any modification, returning to the stock ROM is the only choice that can solve this problem.
By installing stock ROM, you can solve the problem of a boot loop, a brick device. In addition, you can increase or reduce the Firmware version according to your choice
Before starting the Stock ROM installation process on your mobile phone, you need to download the official Firmware file. After downloading and installing a USB driver and flash Tool on a computer., you can start the flashing process
Why Need Realme 10 Pro 5G Flash File
- This fixes the boot problem and the problem of instability too.
- To increase or lower your Firmware version
- You can Remove the screen lock and malware too
- To fix lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the stock ROM after using a custom ROM.
- You can fix a soft brick problem
- Flash File helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth,
Pre_Requirements For Flashing
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download All USB Drivers and Flash Tools
Download Realme 10 Pro 5G Coca-Cola Edition Firmware
Link Broken = Comment if Any Link Broken
How to install Realme 10 5G Stock ROM
- Download and Extract Firmware on the computer.
- Double-click the MSM download tool in the icon you see and enter your login credentials.
- Please turn off your cellphone and connect it to the PC by pressing the volume button down and volume.
- This will lead to success in flashing.
- When you download the Oppo firmware, you can be sure that you have the latest and most reliable firmware file.
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before Updating!
We are on kabalkhajaliya.com and will not be liable for any damage/error that may occur to your phone while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.