On this page, we have shared all Oppo A73 5G CPH2161 Flash files with the installation guide. To install a firmware file, we need a software called the SP Flash Tool that can help to flash ROM stocks on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make it easier to flash official flash files.
This process is very helpful if you have a device with your device, lag, or rustically, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi problems, open Unroot, or cut the FRP key. So without wasting our time, let’s understand what Flash firmware stock file is.
Oppo A73 5G CPH2161 Full specifications:
Oppo A73 5G is equipped with a 6.5-inch IPS LCD panel with a speed of refresh 9Hz. It has a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels with a ratio of aspects of 20: 9. In the device, we get the density of the 720 5G Meditech, built in the 7nm manufacturing process. Many manufacturers move towards Chip MediaTek 5G rather than going for more expensive Qualcomm partners. The immensity of 720 5G is an octa-core processor with two core cortex-a76 cores at 2.0 GHz and six Cores Cortex-A55 cores at 2.0 GHz.
There is a triple camera setting in the back consisting of 16MP primary sensors with f / 2.2 lenses, 8MP ultrawide sensors with f / 2.2 lenses, and 2MP depth sensors with f / 2.4 lenses. There is one camera ahead, which is an 8MP sensor with an f / 2.0 lens. This device is only available in a single configuration with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
In terms of connectivity, we get Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / AC, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, and USB Type-C 2.0. The fingerprint sensor is installed on the key button on the phone side. There is a simple 4040 mAh battery that supports fast charging up to 18W. 4.040 mAh It seems quite less for middle-class smartphones because most of the other middle-class smartphone packages are in cells with greater capacity at this time. Smartphones are launched in two color options: Navy Black and Neon.
What is Stock ROM
Stock ROM is running your Android device operating system. The body of your device has this firmware, if you have a hard brick problem with your Oppo A73 device is the most common problem, don’t worry just install this firmware on your device the most device gets hard brick because of the carelessness of some users,
Why Need Oppo Firmware
- You can Fix your bricked Oppo A73
- This fixes the boot problem
- To increase or lower your Oppo Firmware.
- You can pass the screen lock and remove malware too
- To fix bug lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the ROM stock after using a custom ROM.
- This software update helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth
- You can fix a soft brick problem
- You can load Google applications too.
Stock Firmware Information
|Rom OS Version||Android 11|
|Software needed||SP Flash Tool|
Download Oppo A73 5G CPH2161 Firmware ROM
Pre-Requirements For Flashing
- Devices supported: Oppo A73
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download All USB Drivers and Flash Tools
How to Flash CPH2161 Oppo A73 With SP Flash Tool
- First, you need to download and install the SP Flash Tool on your computer
- Download and install MTK Android USB drivers on your PC
- Then download the firmware file/flash / ROM file for your cellphone from the link above
- The phone must have a power of 60% before this process
- Turn off the phone, delete the battery (if released) Re-enter the battery and connect the USB cable to the charger socket
- Now open the flash tool.exe when the Flash SP tool opens,
- Open the Download button on the Flash SP tool on the Download tab,
- Click the Share Upload button after finding a scatter card,
- Click the Download button
- Now connect your smartphone to a USB cable and press the up or down button for easy detection
- Now flashing is complete, the green ring will appear on the SP Flash tool Close the SP Flash Tool on your computer and unplug the phone
- Turn on your cellphone and enjoy
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before the Update!