The OPPO A53S CPH2135 Flash File Firmware is now available, you can download it below. if you Want to flash the Stock file on your Oppo CPH2135, then you are in the right place. By using this firmware, you can solve all software problems in your Smartphone such as the Hang-On Logo, FRP lock, Fastboot mode, Black or white display after flash, dead recovery after flash, etc. With this Firmware, you can solve WiFi, and Bluetooth problems, and also fix software-related problems
To Flash the Firmware file on your Oppo we use the MSM tool because this device is powered by the MediaTek Octa-Core 700 chipset. We have shared all pre-requisite files to install stock ROM on your device.
- 1 OPPO A53S Full specifications:
- 2 What is Stock ROM
- 3 Why Need OPPO Flash File
- 4 CPH2135 Firmware Information
- 5 Download OPPO A53S CPH2135 Firmware
- 6 Requirements For OPPO CPH2135 Flashing
- 7 How To Flash OPPO A53S CPH2135 With MSM Tool
- 8 How To Backup Your Important Data?
- 9 Note :
- 10 Instructions to Install:
- 11 Read More
OPPO A53S Full specifications:
Oppo A53S 5G Mobile was launched on April 27, 2021. This phone is equipped with a 6.52-inch touchscreen display that offers a resolution of 720×1600 pixels. OPPO A53S 5G is powered by the processor dimensity MediaTek Octa-Core 700. Appears with 4GB RAM. Oppo A53S 5G Android Run 11 and powered by a 5000mAh battery. OPPO A53S 5G supports exclusive fast charging.
As far as the camera is concerned, Oppo A53S 5G behind the A Triple Camera Setup package displays a 13-megapixel primary camera (F / 2.2); a 2-megapixel camera (f / 2.4), and a 2-megapixel camera (f / 2.4). Rear camera settings have autofocus. It has one front camera setup for selfies and displays an 8-megapixel sensor with an aperture of f / 2.0.
What is Stock ROM
Stock ROM is an operating system in your device. when needs to adjust the device to a Custom ROM and other modifications then need a stock Rom. when there is something wrong during any modification, returning to the stock ROM is the only choice that can solve this problem.
By installing stock ROM, you can solve the problem of a boot loop, a brick device. In addition, you can increase or reduce the Firmware version according to your choice
Before starting the Stock ROM installation process on your mobile phone, you need to download the official Firmware file. After downloading and installing a USB driver and flash Tool on a computer., you can start the flashing process
Why Need OPPO Flash File
- You can fix firmware OPPO A53S CPH2135
- This fixes the boot problem
- To increase or decrease your Oppo firmware.
- You can pass the screen lock and remove malware too
- To fix lag bugs on your Android device.
- You can remove the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the Stock ROM after using a special ROM.
- This software update helps solve problems with WiFi, and Bluetooth.
- You can fix the soft brick problem
- You can load Google applications too.
CPH2135 Firmware Information
|Rom OS Version||Android 11|
|Socs||MediaTek Octa-Core 700|
|Software needed||Flash Tool|
Download OPPO A53S CPH2135 Firmware
|you tube||Kabal Khajaliya|
- Cph2135pu_11_a77 OTA
- CPH2135export_11_A65 OTA
- C.22 == Download
- MSM TOOL == LINK
- Flash Tool = SPD TOOL
Requirements For OPPO CPH2135 Flashing
- Devices supported: OPPO A53S CPH2135
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download All USB Drivers and Flash Tools
How To Flash OPPO A53S CPH2135 With MSM Tool
- Download OPPO A53S CPH2135 Stock Rom
- Install the USB Realme Driver.
- Extract files from zip files
- All files will be in the folder.
- Click on MSM Download Tool.
- Enter the MSM tool login ID password
- After the tool is open, click Start Bottom
- After that, it will verify the memory checksum of your computer
- Then turn off the phone to connect it to the telephone tool.
- Press the volume up and down simultaneously to connect the phone to download mode and plugin cables
- Flashing you will start and wait until it’s finished
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before Updating!
Instructions to Install:
We’re at kabalkhajaliya.com and will not be liable for any sort of harm/mistake that happens to your handset while/after following this aide or blazing any record. Continue at your danger.