The OnePlus 10R CPH2423 Flash File Firmware is now available, you can download it below. if you Want to flash the Stock file on your OnePlus 10R, then you are in the right place. By using this firmware, you can solve all software problems in your Smartphone such as the Hang-On Logo, FRP lock, Fastboot mode, Black or white display after flash, dead recovery after flash, etc. With this Firmware, you can solve WiFi, and Bluetooth problems, and also fix software-related problems
To Flash the Firmware file on your OnePlus 10R CPH2423 we use the MSM tool because this device is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 8100 chipset. We have shared all pre-requisite files to install stock ROM on your device.
OnePlus 10R Full Specifications:
The OnePlus 10R 5G phone was launched on April 28, 2022. The phone comes with a 6.70-inch 120Hz touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 × 2412 pixels (FHD+) and an aspect ratio of 20. :9. The screen sports Gorilla Glass 5 for protection. OnePlus 10R 5G is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 8100 5G octa-core processor. It comes with 8GB, and 12GB of RAM. The OnePlus 10R 5G runs Android 12 and is backed by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. OnePlus 10R 5G supports Super VOOC fast charging.
Regarding the camera, the OnePlus 10R 5G on the back includes a triple camera setup with a 50-megapixel camera (f/1.88); 8-megapixel camera (f/2.2, ultra-wide angle), and a 2-megapixel camera (f/2.4, macro). The rear camera setup has autofocus. It has a unique front camera setup for selfies, with a 16-megapixel sensor with f/2.4 aperture. The OnePlus 10R 5G runs OxygenOS 12.1 based on Android 12 and comes with 128GB, and 256GB of inbuilt storage. OnePlus 10R 5G is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) mobile phone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. OnePlus 10R 5G measures 163.30 x 75.50 x 8.20mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 186.00 grams. It was launched in Forest Green and Sierra Black colors.
What is Stock ROM?
Stock ROM is an operating system in your device. when needs to adjust the device to a Custom ROM and other modifications then need a stock Rom. when there is something wrong during any modification, returning to the stock ROM is the only choice that can solve this problem.
By installing stock ROM, you can solve the problem of a boot loop, a brick device. In addition, you can increase or reduce the Firmware version according to your choice
Before starting the Stock ROM installation process on your mobile phone, you need to download the official Firmware file. After downloading and installing a USB driver and flash Tool on a computer., you can start the flashing process
Why Need OnePlus 10R CPH2423 Firmware
- This fixes the boot problem and the problem of instability too.
- To increase or lower your Firmware version
- You can Remove the screen lock and malware too
- To fix lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the stock ROM after using a custom ROM.
- You can fix a soft brick problem on your OnePlus 10R CPH2423
- Flash File helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
Pre_Requirements For OnePlus Flashing
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download All USB Drivers and Flash Tools
|Support Phone Model||OnePlus 10R CPH2423|
|Rom OS Version||Android 12|
|Processor||MediaTek Dimensity 8100 chipset|
|Software needed||Flash Tool|
Link Broken = Comment if Any Link Broken
Download OnePlus 10R CPH2423 Firmware File
|You Tube||Kabal Khajaliya|
How To Flash OnePlus 10R CPH2423 With MSM Tool
- Download and Extract Firmware on the computer.
- Double-click the MSM download tool in the icon you see and enter your login credentials.
- Please turn off your cellphone and connect it to the PC by pressing the volume button down and volume.
- This will lead to success in flashing.
- When you download A Firmware File, you can be sure that you have the latest and most reliable firmware file.
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop.
We are on kabalkhajaliya.com and will not be liable for any damage/error that may occur to your phone while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.