On this page, we have shared download links and guidelines for installing Flash Firmware Motorola Edge 20 Pro XT2153-1 Flash File using the Fastboot method. Here you will find all the stock zip firmware files for all regions supported by the Motorola Edge 20 Pro.
If you are someone who wants to return the device to the factory firmware, then this guide is for you. By using this guide, you can fix problems related to certain software such as hard bricks, soft bricks, wifi, or Bluetooth problems, fix lags or stuttering or even you can reduce the ranking of the device at any time.
- 1 Motorola Edge 20 Pro XT2153-1 Full Specifications:
- 2 What is Firmware
- 3 Why We Need Motorola Edge 20 Pro Stock ROM
- 4 Advantages of Stock ROM Firmware :
- 5 Pre-Requirements
- 6 Stock ROM Information
- 7 Download Motorola Edge 20 Pro XT2153-1 Flash File
- 8 Firmware Installation Guide:
- 9 Step 1. Bootloader Mode
- 10 Step 2. Connect Your Device to PC:
- 11 Step 3. Download Stock ROM/Firmware:
- 12 Step 4. Flashing Guide:
- 13 How To Flash Motorola Edge 20 Pro XT2153-1 Firmware
Motorola Edge 20 Pro XT2153-1 Full Specifications:
Motorola Edge 20 Pro is a top-of-the-line smartphone in the Edge 20 series. It has a Full-HD+ AMOLED 6.7-inch screen with a refresh rate of 144Hz. This smartphone is a little thicker than her younger sister, the edge of the Motorola 20. This device is well built and has gorilla corning 5 on the front and back and aluminum frames in between. This is an IP52 which is assessed for dust and water resistance.
Supported by Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SOC. Pair 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. Storage cannot be expanded but you have an option to extend 2GB of RAM. It packs a 4,500mAh battery and gets a 30W charger in the box. Motorola sends Android 12 which is close to some customization in my UX form. The Edge 20 Pro is very strong and can run almost every application in the Play Store.
The Edge 20 Pro has a triple camera setting, with a 108-megapixel primary camera, an ultra-wide 16-megapixel camera, and a 5-megapixel 5x telephone camera. Photographs from Edge 20 Pro are good during the day and closeup is better. Telephoto cameras are useful when photographing distant objects. However, the low-light camera performance does not match the sign.
What is Firmware
Stock Rom is an operating system that comes pre-artificial when you buy a device from a retailer. Usually when someone needs to adjust the device with custom ROM and other modifications he chooses to switch from the stock Firmware However, when something goes wrong during any modification, returning to the stock ROM is the only choice that can solve this problem.
By installing a stock ROM you can solve the boot loop problem, brick device. In addition, you can upgrade or downgrade the OS system according to your choice.
Why We Need Motorola Edge 20 Pro Stock ROM
Most smartphones get hard bricks because of the carelessness of their users. Most users try to root their devices to flash with infected files. As a result, their device gets hard bricks, and then they have to flash the firmware file back to their device. This is very true with Motorola Edge 20 Pro XT2153-1 users. But don’t worry, because you put up a stock ROM on Motorola Edge 20 Pro XT2153-1 is not rocket science. This is very easy and we will guide you through every step of the process. By following this guide, you can recover or make the Motorola Edge 20 Pro XT2153-1 Flash File not interrupted back to previous working conditions.
Advantages of Stock ROM Firmware :
- You can Fix your brick Motorola Edge
- This fixes the boot problem and the problem of instability too.
- To increase or lower your Motorola Firmware
- You can pass the screen lock and remove malware too
- To fix bug lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the ROM stock after using a custom ROM.
- This software update helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
- You can fix a soft brick problem
- You can load Google applications too.
- Devices supported: Motorola Edge 20 Pro
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download Driver and Flash Tools and USB Drivers
Stock ROM Information
|Rom OS Version
|Qualcomm Snapdragon 870
Download Motorola Edge 20 Pro XT2153-1 Flash File
Link Broken = Comment if Any Link Broken
Firmware Installation Guide:
See the Flashing Firmware Guide below for Motorola Edge 20 Pro XT2153-1 (PSTAR). First, make sure to install or extract ADB and Fastboot tools on your PC. Now enter the bootloader on your device.
Step 1. Bootloader Mode
Enter the bootloader mode on your cellphone. For boot first, turn off your cell phone. After your device is completely turned off, press and hold the volume, and turn it on. You will see the bootloader screen.
Step 2. Connect Your Device to PC:
After making your Motorola Edge 20 Pro bootloader mode, connect to the PC using a USB cable.
Step 3. Download Stock ROM/Firmware:
To get a complete ROM, you can use LMSA or Rescue and Smart Assistant tools. Download the zip file and copy it to a place on your PC. The LMSA tool will open the file zipper and will delete the zip file that you downloaded.
Step 4. Flashing Guide:
- The next step is to open the command window and go to the ADB folder
- Enter the following commands to Mem -Flash Firmware
fastboot flash partition gpt.bin fastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img fastboot flash vbmeta_system vbmeta_system.img fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot flash radio radio.img fastboot flash bluetooth BTFM.bin fastboot flash dsp dspso.bin fastboot flash logo logo.bin fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot flash vendor_boot vendor_boot.img fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.0 fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.1 fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.2 fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.3 fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.4 fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.5 fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.6 fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.7 fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.8 fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.9 fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.10 fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.11 fastboot erase userdata fastboot erase ddr fastboot oem fb_mode_clear fastboot reboot
3. Now your device will reboot to the bootloader with the firmware you install.
How To Flash Motorola Edge 20 Pro XT2153-1 Firmware
- Download & Extract Firmware & RSD Lite
- Unzip and then install RSD Lite and USB drivers on your computer.
- After extracting the firmware, you will see the XML file “xxx” and then open the file with a notepad. Remove all rows with the word “getvar” If there are two lines that have the word “getvar”, then save. (Note: Pass if there is no getvar)
- Now launch your RSD Lite tool, press the “…” button next to the file name. Find and select the edited XML file in step 3
- Reboot your smartphone to the Modesto bootloader do it turn off the device then press the Volume Down & Power Key button simultaneously.
- Connect the phone to the computer using a USB cable
- Click download/start, and wait until it’s finished. After finishing pulling the phone and turning it on