Do you want to install Firmware files on Lava X50 and X50M? Then you are in the right place. By using this firmware, you can solve all software problems in your Smartphone such as the Hang-On Logo, FRP lock, Fastboot mode, Black or white display after flash, dead recovery after flash, etc. With this Firmware, you can solve WiFi, and Bluetooth problems, and also fix software-related problems
Lava X50M Full Specifications:
Lava X50 Mobile was launched in July 2016. The phone is delivered with a 5.50 -inch touchscreen offering a resolution of 720×1280 pixels. The X50 lava is powered by a Quad-Core processor at 1.3 GHz. It comes with 2 GB of RAM. The X50 lava executes Android 5.1 and is powered by a removable battery of 2800 mAh.
Regarding the cameras, the X50 lava on the back contains an 8-megapixel camera. He sports a 5 -megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
Lava X50 is based on Android 5.1 and contains 8 GB of integrated storage which can be extended via a microSD card (up to 32 GB). The X50 lava is a double SIM mobile (GSM and GSM) that accepts micro-sim and micro-Sim cards. LAVE X50 measures 155.00 x 71.80 x 8.80 mm (height x width x thickness).
Connectivity options on Lava X50 include Wi-Fi, GPS, FM radio, 3G, and 4G (with the 40-tanged band used by certain LTE networks in India). The sensors on the phone include the accelerometer, the ambient light sensor, the gyroscope, and the local sensor.
What is Stock ROM
Stock Rom is an operating system that comes pre-artificial when you buy a device from a retailer. Usually, when someone needs to adjust the device with custom ROM and other modifications he chooses to switch from the stock firmware. However, when something goes wrong during any modification, returning to the stock ROM is the only choice that can solve this problem.
By installing a stock ROM you can solve the boot loop problem, and brick the device. In addition, you can upgrade or downgrade the OS system according to your choice.
Why Need Firmware
- You can fix the Loop Boot problem
- You can unlock your screen lock
- Delete malware
- You can fix bugs or unroot them on your Android device
- You can return to stock to get your warranty
- You will be able to accept OTA updates
Stock Rom Information
|Support Phone Model||Lava X50M|
|Rom OS Version||Android|
|Software needed||Flash Tool|
Link Broken = Comment If Any Link Broken
Download Lava X50M X50 Flash File Firmware
Pre-Requirements For Flashing
- Devices supported: Lava X50M
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download All USB Drivers and Flash Tools
How To Flash Lava X50M With SPD Tool
- Download the Latest SPD Flash Tool.
- Now, please install a Spreadtrum driver updated on your cellphone. You must have the latest version of the SPD driver.
- Download and install ROM stock according to the needs of your cellphone.
- Now, you need to extract files downloaded on Windows PC.
- Run the Spreadtrum improvement tool. [.exe]
- After that, connect your Lava X50M with Windows 11, Mac, and Linux PC, and turn off your smartphone.
- After your Android device is connected, then fit a pocket and select the PAC/PAC5 file for a connected device.
- Now, click/select then “Start Download”
- After that, follow the instructions appear and continue flashing.
- Finally, your cellphone will reboot automatically takes a few minutes to reboot.
- You will receive a green message.
Instructions to Install:
We’re at kabalkhajaliya.com and will not be liable for any sort of harm/mistake that happens to your handset while/after following this aide or blazing any record. Continue at your danger.