The Itel A49 A661L Flash File Firmware is now available, you can download it below. if you Want to flash the Stock file on your Itel A661L, then you are in the right place. By using this firmware, you can solve all software problems in your Smartphone such as the Hang-On Logo, FRP lock, Fastboot mode, Black or white display after flash, dead recovery after flash, etc.
With this Firmware, you can solve WiFi, and Bluetooth problems, and also fix software-related problems
Itel A49 Full Specifications:
The Mobile A49 was launched on March 14, 2022. This phone is equipped with a 6.60-inch touchscreen (HD+). Itel A49 is powered by a quad-core processor Appears with 2GB of RAM. ITEL A49 runs the Android 11 GO edition and is powered by a 4000mAh battery.
As far as the camera is concerned, the A49 Itel on the backpack has a dual camera setting that displays a 5-megapixel primary camera and a 5-megapixel camera. It has a single front camera setting for selfies, displaying a 5-megapixel sensor.
ITEL A49 packs 32GB of Inbuilt storage that can be expanded via a microSD card (up to 128GB). Launched in purple crystal, blue dome, and sky cyan. Connectivity options in ITEL A49 include Wi-Fi with 4G active on both SIM cards. The sensor on the phone is a fingerprint sensor. ITEL A49 supports Face Unlock.
What is Stock ROM?
Stock ROM is an operating system that comes pre-making when you buy devices from retailers. Usually when someone needs to adjust the device to the special ROM and other modifications he chooses to switch from the stock Firmware However, when there is something wrong during any modification, returning to ROM stock is the only choice that can solve this problem.
By installing ROM stock, you can solve the problem of loop boot, a brick device. In addition, you can improve or reduce the OS system according to your choice.
Flash files will help you improve, reduce ranking, or reinstall Firmware. the stock (OS) on your mobile device. In addition, the Flash (ROM) file also allows you to fix mobile devices if Facing any software problems, Bootloop problems, lag problems, IMEI problems, or death problems.
Why Need Itel A49 Firmware
Most smartphones get hard bricks because of the carelessness of their users. Most users try to root their devices to flash with infected files. As a result, their device gets hard bricks, and then they have to flash the firmware file back to their device.
This is very easy and we will guide you through every step of the process. By following this guide, you can recover or bring Itel A49 back to its previous working conditions.
Advantages of Firmware :
- You can Fix your bricked Itel A49 A661L
- This fixes the boot problem and the problem of instability too.
- To increase or lower your Itel A49 Firmware
- You can pass the screen lock and remove malware too
- To fix bug lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the ROM stock after using a custom ROM.
- This software update helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth,
- You can fix a soft brick problem
- You can load Google applications too.
Pre-Requirements For Flashing
- Devices supported: Itel A661L
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download All USB Drivers and Flash Tools
Stock ROM Information
|Rom OS Version
Link Broken = Comment if Any Link Broken
Download Itel A49 A661L Flash File
How to Flash Itel A49 A661L With Research Flash Tool
- Download the firmware to your computer.
- Extract the file on your computer drive
- Download the correct USB driver
- Extract File
- Install the USB driver.
- Download Research Tool-Download
- Run the research tool download.
- Load the PAC file from the extracted firmware folder
- Press and hold the ‘volume-up’ button and ‘volume-down’
- Connect your device using a USB cable.
- Now click Start Download / Upgrade firmware from the research tool-download to start flashing.: Wait until the process is complete and please do not pull your device before completing the process.
- Display Green Rings for Flash Success will appear at the top
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may erase all data from your device be sure to back up your important data before Updating!
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
We are on kabalkhajaliya.com and will not be liable for any damage/error that may occur to your phone while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.
Read More Articles