The official Itel A44 Air L5502 Flash File is now available for your device By using this firmware, you can solve all software problems in your Smartphone such as the Hang-On Logo, FRP lock, Fastboot mode, Black or white display after flash, dead recovery after flash, etc. With this Firmware, you can solve WiFi, and Bluetooth problems, and also fix software-related problems
What is Stock ROM?
Firmware or the flash file is an OS that your device runs. Yes, this is like our Windows PC OS. This is the software and without it your device is dead. Remember, your device is the body but the firmware is life. New Flashing Firmware helps your device in all possible ways. This will make your device like a newly purchased cellphone. So, if you experience problems with your cellphone and want a solution. Then make a firmware that matches your device model.
Why Need Firmware
- This fixes the boot problem and the problem of instability too.
- To increase or lower your Firmware version
- You can Remove the screen lock and malware too
- To fix lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the stock ROM after using a custom ROM.
- You can fix a soft brick problem on your Realme C20 RMX3061
- Flash File helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
Flash File Information
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android|
|Software needed||Flash Tool|
Download Itel A44 Air L5502 Flash File Stock Rom
|you tube||Kabal Khajaliya|
Pre_Requirements For Flashing
- Whatever Windows PC or laptop.
- itel A44 Air L5502 Flash File Stock ROM.
- MTK MediaTek USB Drivers.
- MediaTek MTK SPFLASH Tool.
- USB data cable that can be detected.USB
- Good battery reserves (at least 40% to 50%).
- Download Drivers and Flash Tools and USB Drivers
How To Flash Itel A44 Air L5502
1:Download the firmware to your computer.
2: Extract the file on your computer drive
3: Download the correct USB driver
4: Extract File
5: Install the USB driver.
6: Download Research Tool-Download
7: Run the research tool download.
8: Load the PAC file from the extracted firmware folder
9: 2. Press and hold the ‘volume-up’ button and ‘volume-down’
Connect your device using a USB cable.
10: Now click Start Download / Upgrade firmware from the research tool-download to start flashing.
11: And wait for the process is complete and please do not pull your device before completing the process.
12: Display Green Rings for Flash Success will appear at the top
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before Updating!
We are on kabalkhajaliya.com and will not be liable for any damage/error that may occur to your phone while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.