Download and install Honor V30 OXF-AN00 Stock ROM (Flash File) Firmware for your Huawei Android device. Download OXF-AN00 firmware, and try to install this file to solve all your software and virus problems today, we provide a complete and free installation guide here. this firmware is useful if you have stuck, shutter lag or performance, FRP lock without root or bypassed.
Honor 50 Pro RNA-AN00 Full Specifications:
Honor V30 is powered by Octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 990 processor (2 × 2.86 GHz Cortex-A76 + 2 × 2.09 GHz Cortex-A76 + 4 × 1.86 GHz Cortex-A55). The smartphone features a 6.57-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. The device screen is protected.
The rear camera consists of 40MP (wide angle) + 8MP (telephoto) + 8MP (ultra wide angle) 3x optical zoom. The front camera has a 32 MP (wide angle) + 8 MP (ultra wide angle) sensor. The phone’s sensors include fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, and compass. The smartphone is powered by a non-removable 4200 mAh Li-Po battery + 40W fast battery charging (70% in 30 min).
The phone works with Android 10.0 + Magic UI 3. Honor V30 is available in different colors such as Ocean Blue, Galaxy Black, Icelandic frost, and Sunrise Orange. It has a 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, and USB On-The-Go.
What is Stock ROM?
By installing ROM stock, you can solve the problem of loop boot, a brick device. In addition, you can improve or reduce the OS system according to your choice.
Flash files will help you improve, reduce ranking, or reinstall Firmware. the stock (OS) on your mobile device. In addition, the Flash (ROM) file also allows you to fix mobile devices if Facing any software problems, Bootloop problems, lag problems, IMEI problems, or death problems.
Why Need Firmware
Most smartphones get hard bricks because of the carelessness of their users. Most users try to root their devices to flash with infected files. As a result, their device gets hard bricks, and then they have to flash the firmware file back to their device.
This is very easy and we will guide you through every step of the process. By following this guide, you can recover Huawei Honor V30 OXF-AN00 interrupted back to previous working conditions.
Advantages of Stock ROM Firmware :
- You can Fix your brick Huawei Honor V30 OXF-AN00
- This fixes the boot problem and the Problem of instability too.
- To increase or lower your Huawei Firmware.
- You can pass the screen lock and remove malware too
- To fix bug lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the ROM stock after using a custom ROM.
- This software update helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth,
Requirements For Huawei Honor V30 Flashing
- Devices supported: Huawei Honor V30 OXF-AN00
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download Driver Qualcomm and Flash Tools and USB Drivers From kabalkhajaliya.com
Huawei Honor V30 Stock Rom Information
|Support Phone Model||Huawei Honor V30 OXF-AN00|
|Rom OS Version||Android|
|Processor||Octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 990|
|Software needed||Flash Tool|
Download Honor V30 OXF-AN00 Flash File Stock ROM
|you tube||Kabal Khajaliya|
|SPD Flash Tool||SPD TOOL|
How to Flash Huawei Honor V30 OXF-AN00
- First, you need an SD card of at least 16GB.
- Now download the firmware stock for your device
- Create a new folder on your SD card and change the name to DOWNLOAD.
- Open the downloaded zip file and enter the SD card into your device.
- Press the volume up + volume down and the power button then continues to press everything.
- Your cellphone will detect the package and will start the process automatically.
- The first boot can take up to 5 minutes so be patient.
- Now you need to reset your Huawei device hard.
- Press & hold the volume up + power button until you see the Huawei logo.
- In the hard reset, the page selects to delete the factory data/reset using the volume button.
- and tap the power button to confirm
- Wait until the process is complete then restart your device.
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before Updating!
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
We’re at kabalkhajaliya.com and will not be liable for any harm/mistake that happens to your handset while/after following this aide or blazing any record. Continue at your danger.
Read More Articles