In this guide, we have the latest Flash Stock ROM file for Google Pixel 6 Pro which is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor. To install Flash Firmware files, we need a software called the Qfil Flash Tool that can help to flash the ROM stock on your device. This method is simple and easy. We have also added a video tutorial and step-by-step to make it easier to flash the official flash file.
The official stock ROM is Google Pixel 6 Pro Flash File Firmware and you can download it below. Firmware comes in XML format and can be solved with Flash Mi. By using this firmware, you can solve all software problems with your Google Pixel 6 Pro such as Hang On Logo, FRP Lock, Fastboot Mode, Display Blank, White After Flash, Dead Recover, Dead After After Flash, etc.
Here, you can download Flash files for the Google Pixel 6 Pro Android phone. You can download and install the latest and original stockrooms or firmware for free and there are also many flash tools available to flash your mobile.
- 1 Google Pixel 6 Pro Full Specification:
- 2 What is Flash File
- 3 Why We Need Google Pixel Firmware
- 4 Advantages of Stock ROM Firmware :
- 5 Pre-Requirements
- 6 Download Google Pixel 6 Pro Flash File Stock ROM
- 7 Google Pixel 6 Pro (Raven) OTA Images
- 8 How To Flash Google Pixel 6 Pro via FastBoot Factory Image
- 9 Flash Google Pixel 6 Pro Stock ROM via OTA Image
- 10 How To Backup Your Important Data?
Google Pixel 6 Pro Full Specification:
Google Pixel 6 Pro Mobile was launched on October 19, 2021. The phone comes with a tactile update screen of 120 Hz 6.70 inches that offer a resolution of 1440×3120 pixels to a pixel density of 512 pixels per inch (PPI ) and an appearance ratio of 19.5: 9. Google Pixel 6 Pro works with a 2.8 GHz Google Octa-Core Tensioner processor that has 2 nuclei with watches with 2.8GHz and 2 cores registered at 2.25 GHz. It comes with 8 GB and 12 GB of RAM. The Google Pixel 6 Pro executes Android 12 and works with a 5003 mAh battery. The Google Pixel 6 Pro admits the wireless load, as well as the fast-patented load.
With regard to the cameras, the Google Pixel 6 Pro on the back of a triple camera configuration with a primary camera of 50 megapixels (f/1.85, 1.2 microns); A 12-megapixel camera (f/2.2, 1.25 microns), and a 48-megapixel camera (f/3.5, 0.8 microns). The rear camera configuration has an automatic approach. It has a single front camera configuration for selfies, with an 11.1-megapixel sensor with an opening F/2.2 and a 1.22 microns pixel size.
Google Pixel 6 Pro is based on Android 12 and packs 128 GB and 256 GB of built-in storage. The Google Pixel 6 Pro is a Dual-Sim mobile (GSM and GSM) that accepts Nano-Sim and ESIM cards. The Google Pixel 6 Pro measures 163.90 x 75.90 x 8.90 mm (height x width x thick) and weighs 210.00 grams. It was thrown in cloudy white colors, a little sunny and stormy. It has an IP68 rating for protection against dust and water.
What is Flash File
Stock Rom is an operating system that comes pre-artificial when you buy a device from a retailer. Usually when someone needs to adjust the device with custom ROM and other modifications he chooses to switch from the stock Firmware However, when something goes wrong during any modification, returning to the stock ROM is the only choice that can solve this problem.
By installing a stock ROM you can solve the boot loop problem, and brick the device. In addition, you can upgrade or downgrade the OS system according to your choice.
Why We Need Google Pixel Firmware
Most smartphones get hard bricks because of the carelessness of their users. Most users try to root their devices to flash with infected files. As a result, their device gets hard bricks, and then they have to flash the firmware file back to their device. This is very true with Google Pixel 6 Pro users. But don’t worry, because you put up a stock ROM on Google Pixel 6 Pro is not rocket science. This is very easy and we will guide you through every step of the process. By following this guide, you can recover or make Google Pixel 6 Pro not interrupted back to previous working conditions.
Advantages of Stock ROM Firmware :
- You can Fix your bricked Google Pixel 6 Pro
- This fixes the boot problem and the problem of instability too.
- To increase or lower your Google Pixel 6 Pro Firmware
- You can pass the screen lock and remove malware too
- To fix bug lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the ROM stock after using a custom ROM.
- This software update helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth,
- You can fix a soft brick problem
- You can load Google applications too.
- Devices supported: Google Pixel 6 Pro
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download Driver Qualcomm and Flash Tools and USB Drivers
Download Google Pixel 6 Pro Flash File Stock ROM
|13.0.0 (TQ2A.230405.003.E1, Apr 2023)||Link|
|SQ3A.220605.009.B1 (12.1.0)||Download||June 2022|
|SQ3A.220605.009.A1 (12.10)||Verizon||Download||June 2022|
|SD1A.210817.037.A1 (Android 12)||Verizon||Download||November 2021|
|SD1A.210817.037 (Android 12)||Download||November 2021|
|SD1A.210817.036.A8 (Android 12)||Verizon||Download||November 2021|
|SD1A.210817.036 (Android 12)||Download||November 2021|
|SD1A.210817.019.C4 (Android 12)||Verizon||Download||October 2021|
|SD1A.210817.019.C2 (Android 12)||T-Mobile (US), USCC, Google Fi, CA, & TW carriers||Download||October 2021|
|SD1A.210817.019.B1 (Android 12)||AT&T||Download||October 2021|
|SD1A.210817.015.A4 (Android 12)||Download||October 2021|
Google Pixel 6 Pro (Raven) OTA Images
|13.0.0 (TQ2A.230405.003.E1, Apr 2023)||Link|
|13.0.0 (TQ2A.230305.008.E1, Mar 2023)||Link|
|12.1.0 (SP2A.220405.004, Apr 2022)||Link|
Link Broken = Comment if Any Link Broken
How To Flash Google Pixel 6 Pro via FastBoot Factory Image
Note: You must unlock the bootloader on the device if you follow the Flashing Factory Flashing Method via Fastboot. If you do this, follow this link to unlock the bootloader first. Unlocking the bootloader will delete all data from the device storage. This is not needed for the OTA Sideloading method.
- First, connect your device to the PC via a USB cable.
- You’ll need to boot into the Fastboot Mode to detect.
- Next, navigate to the platform-tools folder on the PC > Click on the address bar inside the folder.
- Type in CMD in the address bar and hit Enter to open the Command Prompt window. If prompted by UAC, click on Yes to proceed.
- Run the command below using the command prompt window to boot your device into the Fastboot Mode:
- Your Pixel 6 Pro device will boot into the bootloader mode unless it’s already on the bootloader screen.
- Execute the following command line to start flashing the firmware file on the handset: [Otherwise, you can directly head over to the extracted firmware folder and double-click on the flash-all.bat file to run it]
- As the flashing process begins, make sure to wait for it to complete. Do not unplug the device from the computer or do not skip this process.
- Once all is done, your device will reboot to the system automatically. [Otherwise, try rebooting the device manually by long-pressing the power button for a few seconds]
- The device may take some time to boot into the system for the first time after flashing the firmware. So, you’ll have to wait for a couple of minutes or so.
Flash Google Pixel 6 Pro Stock ROM via OTA Image
- To install the OTA images, make sure you’ve already enabled Developer Options and USB Debugging in the Settings menu on your handset. So, head over to the Settings menu > About Phone > Tap on Build number 7 times continuously to enable Developer options.
- Now, go back to the main settings menu and search for Developer options.
- Open Developer options and turn on USB Debugging > Make sure to connect your handset to the PC via a USB cable.
- Now, reboot your phone into recovery mode by following the steps below:
- Navigate to the platform-tools folder on the PC > Click on the address bar inside the folder.
- Type in CMD in the address bar and hit Enter to open the Command Prompt window.
adb reboot recovery
- Your handset is now booted into the recovery mode > Select Apply update from ADB from the stock recovery mode.
- Enter the following command line and start the process. [factory_image.zip will be the downloaded OTA image file]
adb sideload factory_image.zip
- Once done, reboot your device, and wait for the system to boot up.
- It may take a couple of minutes to boot. So, wait for that.
- You’re done.
- That’s it, guys. We hope this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop.
please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before Updating!
Read More Articles
- Asus ROG Phone 6 Pro Flash File
- Asus ROG Phone 6 Flash File
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G Renoir Flash File
- Lenovo Legion Y90 Flash File
- Lenovo Legion Pro 5G L79031 Flash File