On this page, we have shared Firmware File For Blackview Tab 11. Here you will find all the zip files for all regions supported by the Blackview Tab 11
Official Stock Rom is now available for Blackview Tab 11 & you can download it below. By using this firmware, you can solve all software problems with your Blackview Tab 11 such as Hang On Logo, FRP Lock, Fastboot Mode, Display Blank, White After Flash, Dead Recover, Dead After Flash, etc.
- 1 Blackview Tab 11 Full Specifications:
- 2 What is Stock ROM
- 3 Why We Need Blackview Tab Firmware
- 4 Advantages of Stock ROM Firmware :
- 5 Pre-Requirements For Flashing
- 6 Firmware ROM Information
- 7 Download Blackview Tab 11 Flash File
- 8 How To Flash Blackview Tab With SPD Tool
- 9 How To Backup Your Important Data?
- 10 Disclaimer:
- 11 Read More Articles
Blackview Tab 11 Full Specifications:
Blackview Tab 11 is equipped with a large screen of 6.3 inches with a ratio of 19.5: 9 aspects, giving you a deep watching experience, whether you watch movies or play games.
Equipped with an Octa-core Unisoc T618 processor, this provides smooth performance, increased power efficiency, and reliable low latency connection.
It appears with a variety of memory, up to 128GB and 8GB of RAM. You can save all your memories.
With this 13MP camera feature on the back and an 8MP selfie camera, you can easily capture accurate details and focus on your unique beauty.
It carries a large 6580 mAh battery, allowing you to easily enjoy your time without worrying about the battery level.
What is Stock ROM
Stock ROM is an operating system in your device. when needs to adjust the device to a Custom ROM and other modifications then need a stock Rom. when there is something wrong during any modification, returning to the stock ROM is the only choice that can solve this problem.
By installing stock ROM, you can solve the problem of a boot loop, a brick device. In addition, you can increase or reduce the Firmware version according to your choice
Why We Need Blackview Tab Firmware
Most smartphones get hard bricks because of the carelessness of their users. Most users try to root their devices to flash with infected files. As a result, their device gets hard bricks, and then they have to flash the firmware file back to their device. This is very true with Blackview Tab 9 users. But don’t worry, because you put up a stock ROM on Blackview Tab 11 is not rocket science. This is very easy and we will guide you through every step of the process. By following this guide, you can recover or make Blackview Tab 11 interrupted back to previous working conditions.
Advantages of Stock ROM Firmware :
- You can Fix your brick Blackview Tab 11
- This fixes the boot problem and the problem of instability too.
- To increase or lower your Firmware
- You can pass the screen lock and remove malware too
- To fix bug lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the ROM stock after using a custom ROM.
- This software update helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
- You can fix a soft brick problem on your Blackview Tab 11
- You can load Google applications too.
Pre-Requirements For Flashing
- Devices supported: Blackview Tab 11
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download Driver Qualcomm and Flash Tools and USB Drivers From kabalkhajaliya.com
Firmware ROM Information
|Support Phone Model||Blackview Tab 11|
|Rom OS Version||Android|
|Software needed||Flash Tool|
Download Blackview Tab 11 Flash File
|You Tube||Kabal Khajaliya|
|SPD Tool||SPD FLASH TOOL|
Link Broken = Comment if Any Link Broken
How To Flash Blackview Tab With SPD Tool
- Download the Latest SPD Flash Tool.
- Now, please install a Spreadtrum driver updated on your cellphone. You must have the latest version of the SPD driver.
- Download and install ROM stock according to the needs of your cellphone.
- Now, you need to extract files downloaded on Windows PC.
- Run the Spreadtrum improvement tool. [.exe]
- After that, connect your Blackview Tab 11 with Windows 11, Mac, and Linux PC, and turn off your smartphone.
- After your Android device is connected, then fit a pocket and select the PAC/PAC5 file for a connected device.
- Now, click/select then “Start Download”
- After that, follow the instructions appear and continue flashing.
- Finally, your cellphone will reboot automatically takes a few minutes to reboot.
- You will receive a green message.
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before Updating!
We are on kabalkhajaliya.com and will not be liable for any damage/error that may occur to your phone while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.
Read More Articles
- Ulefone Power Armor 14 Pro Flash File Firmware Free
- Blackview BL8800 Pro 5G Flash File Firmware Free
- Honor 20 Lite Laura-AL00A Flash File Firmware Free
- Nothing Phone 1 Flash File Firmware Stock Rom Free