The Flash File Firmware is now available, you can download it below. if you Want to flash the Stock file on your Vivo Y02 PD2236F, then you are in the right place. By using this firmware, you can solve all software problems in your Smartphone such as the Hang-On Logo, FRP lock, Fastboot mode, Black or white display after flash, dead recovery after flash, etc. With this Firmware, you can solve WiFi, and Bluetooth problems, and also fix software-related problems
To Flash the Firmware file on your Vivo Y02 PD2236F we use the SP tool because this device is powered by the MediaTek Helio P22 chipset. We have shared all pre-requisite files to install stock ROM on your device.
What is Stock ROM?
Stock ROM is an operating system in your device. when needs to adjust the device to a Custom ROM and other modifications then need a stock Rom. when there is something wrong during any modification, returning to the stock ROM is the only choice that can solve this problem.
By installing stock ROM, you can solve the problem of a boot loop, a brick device. In addition, you can increase or reduce the Firmware version according to your choice
Before starting the Stock ROM installation process on your mobile phone, you need to download the official Firmware file. After downloading and installing a USB driver and flash Tool on a computer., you can start the flashing process
Why Need Vivo Y02 PD2236F Firmware
- This fixes the boot problem and the problem of instability too.
- To increase or lower your Firmware version
- You can Remove the screen lock and malware too
- To fix lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the stock ROM after using a custom ROM.
- You can fix a soft brick problem on your Vivo Y02 PD2236F
- Flash File helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
Download Vivo Y02 PD2236F Firmware
|You Tube||Kabal Khajaliya|
Comment if Any Link Broken
Requirements For Flashing
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download Driver Qualcomm and Flash Tools and USB Drivers From kabalkhajaliya.com
How to Flash Vivo Y02 PD2236F With SP Flash Tool
- First, you need to download and install the SP Flash Tool on your computer
- Download and install MTK Android USB drivers on your PC
- Then download the Firmware File from the link above
- Turn off the phone, released the battery (if released) Re-enter the battery and connect the USB cable to the charger socket
- Now open the sp flash tool.exe
- Open the Download button on the Flash SP tool on the Download tab,
- Click the Scatter Loading button and select a scatter File,
- Now Click the Download button
- Now connect your smartphone to a USB cable and press the up or down button for easy detection
- Now flashing is complete, the green ring will appear on the SP Flash tool Close the SP Flash Tool on your computer and unplug the phone
- Turn on your cellphone and enjoy
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before Updating!
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
We are on kabalkhajaliya.com and will not be liable for any damage/error that may occur to your phone while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.