To Flash the Firmware file on your Realme 10 Pro 5G RMX3661 we use the MSM tool because this device is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 chipset. We have shared all pre-requisite files to install stock ROM on your device.
By using this firmware, you can solve all software problems in your Smartphone such as the Hang-On Logo, FRP lock, Fastboot mode, Black or white display after flash, dead recovery after flash, etc. With this Firmware, you can solve WiFi, and Bluetooth problems, and also fix software-related problems
Realme 10 Pro 5G Full Specifications:
The Realme 10 Pro smartphone was launched on November 17, 2022. The phone comes with a 6.72-inch 120Hz refresh rate touchscreen that offers a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels (FHD+). It comes in 6GB, 8GB, 12GB of RAM. The Realme 10 Pro runs Android 13 and is backed by a 5000mAh battery. Realme 10 Pro supports fast charging.
In terms of cameras, the Realme 10 Pro at the back has a dual camera setup with a 108-megapixel main camera and a 2-megapixel camera. It has a unique front camera setup for selfies, with a 16-megapixel sensor.
Realme 10 Pro runs Realme UI 4.0 based on Android 13 and packs 128GB, and 256GB of built-in storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 1024GB). It was launched in the colors Night, Ocean and Starlight.
What is Stock ROM?
Stock ROM is an operating system in your device. when needs to adjust the device to a Custom ROM and other modifications then need a stock Rom. when there is something wrong during any modification, returning to the stock ROM is the only choice that can solve this problem.
By installing stock ROM, you can solve the problem of a boot loop, a brick device. In addition, you can increase or reduce the Firmware version according to your choice
Why Need Realme 10 Pro 5G RMX3661 Flash File
- This fixes the boot problem and the problem of instability too.
- To increase or lower your Firmware version
- You can Remove the screen lock and malware too
- To fix lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the stock ROM after using a custom ROM.
- You can fix a soft brick problem on your Realme 10 Pro 5G RMX3661
- Flash File helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
Download Realme 10 Pro 5G RMX3661 Firmware
Link Broken = Comment if Any Link Broken
Requirements For Flashing
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download Driver Qualcomm and Flash Tools and USB Drivers From kabalkhajaliya.com
How to Flash Realme 10 Pro 5G RMX3661 With MSM Tool
- Download and Extract Firmware on the computer.
- Double-click the MSM download tool in the icon you see and enter your login credentials.
- Please turn off your cellphone and connect it to the PC by pressing the volume button down and volume.
- This will lead to success in flashing.
- When you download the Oppo firmware, you can be sure that you have the latest and most reliable firmware file.
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before Updating!
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
We are on kabalkhajaliya.com and will not be liable for any damage/error that may occur to your phone while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.