The Poco X5 Pro 5G Flash File Firmware is now available, you can download it below. if you Want to flash the Stock file on your Poco X5, then you are in the right place. By using this firmware, you can solve all software problems in your Smartphone such as the Hang-On Logo, FRP lock, Fastboot mode, Black or white display after flash, dead recovery after flash, etc. With this Firmware, you can solve WiFi, and Bluetooth problems, and also fix software-related problems
To Flash the Firmware file on your Poco, we use the Flash tool because this device is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 chipset. We have shared all pre-requisite files to install stock ROM on your device.
Poco X5 Pro 5G Full Specification
Poco X5 is a new smartphone from Poco which was launched in India on March 14, 2023 (official). The phone is available at a starting price of Rs 18,999 in various color options. The Poco phone comes with a 6.67 inch (16.94 cm) display with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels.
Also, the aspect ratio of Poco X5 is 20:9 so you can enjoy a crystal clear image while watching videos, playing games, or watching movies online. Poco X5 is powered by an Octa-Core (2.2GHz) Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 processor, the phone comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of built-in storage so you can store various files such as music, videos, games, and others without worrying about space constraints. Besides that, Poco X5 runs on the Android v12 operating system and has a good 5000mAh battery
The Poco X5 comes with a single camera setup at the back which consists of 48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP cameras. Features of the rear camera setup include digital zoom, auto flash, face detection, and touch focus. On the front, the mobile has a 13 MP front camera so you can click amazing selfies and make video chats.
Various connectivity options on Poco X5 include WiFi – 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth – v5.1 and 5G supported in India, 4G supported in India, 3G, and 2G. The dimensions of the Poco X5 are 165.88mm x 76.21mm x 7.98mm, and it weighs about 189 grams.
What is Stock ROM?
Stock ROM is an operating system in your device. when needs to adjust the device to a Custom ROM and other modifications then need a stock Rom. when there is something wrong during any modification, returning to the stock ROM is the only choice that can solve this problem.
By installing stock ROM, you can solve the problem of a boot loop, a brick device. In addition, you can increase or reduce the Firmware version according to your choice
Before starting the Stock ROM installation process on your mobile phone, you need to download the official Firmware file. After downloading and installing a USB driver and flash Tool on a computer., you can start the flashing process
Why Need Firmware
- This fixes the boot problem and the problem of instability too.
- To increase or lower your Firmware version
- You can Remove the screen lock and malware too
- To fix lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the stock ROM after using a custom ROM.
- You can fix a soft brick problem on your Poco X5 Pro
- Flash File helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
Pre_Requirements For Flashing
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download All USB Drivers and Flash Tools
Flash File Information
|Support Model||Poco X5 Pro|
|Rom OS Version||Android 12|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 695|
|Software needed||Flash Tool|
Link Broken = Comment if Any Link Broken
Download Poco X5 Pro 5G Flash File Stock Rom
How to Flash Poco X5 Pro 5G With MI Flash Tool
- Download the Flash File and install the driver by clicking the link above.
- Download your Xiaomi Flash Tool.
- Extract your flash file from ZIP.
- Then, run xiaomorflash.exe on your desktop and select Flash in it.
- After you do this, select the last option in the tool and select “Image” from the “Image” folder in the folder where your Flash file is.
- After selecting the firmware after that, connect the phone to the computer.
- To convert the phone to the EDL mode,
- Then attach a data cable to the phone.
- After that, click “Clean all,” as shown below. Then click the refresh button, which will reveal the com port on the tool.
- Then, click the flash button, and the flash will then start.
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before Updating!
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
We are on kabalkhajaliya.com and will not be liable for any damage/error that may occur to your phone while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.