Download the Latest Flash File for Huawei Mate 20X 5G EVR-N29, this firmware is useful if you have brick performance, lag, shuttering, unroot, or bypass the FRP key. this file to solve all your software and virus problems today giving you a full free installation guide here.
What is Stock ROM?
Stock ROM is an operating system in your device. when needs to adjust the device to a Custom ROM and other modifications then need a stock Rom. when there is something wrong during any modification, returning to the stock ROM is the only choice that can solve this problem.
Before starting the Stock ROM installation process on your mobile phone, you need to download the official Firmware file. After downloading and installing a USB driver and flash Tool on a computer., you can start the flashing process
Why Need Firmware?
- This fixes the boot problem and the problem of instability too.
- To increase or lower your Firmware version
- You can Remove the screen lock and malware too
- To fix lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the stock ROM after using a custom ROM.
- You can fix a soft brick problem on your Huawei Mate 20X 5G EVR-N29
- Flash File helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
Download Huawei Mate 20X 5G EVR-N29 Firmware
|You Tube||Kabal Khajaliya|
Comment if Any Link Broken
Requirements For Flashing
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download Driver Qualcomm and Flash Tools and USB Drivers From kabalkhajaliya.com
How to Flash Huawei Mate 20X 5G EVR-N29
- Find the name of your model Huawei Mate 20X 5G EVR-N29 Firmware
- First, you need an SD card of at least 16GB.
- Now download the firmware stock for your device
- Create a new folder on your SD card and change the name to DOWNLOAD.
- Open the downloaded zip file and enter the SD card into your device.
- Press the volume up + volume down and the power button then continues to press everything.
- Your cellphone will detect the package and will start the process automatically.
- The first boot can take up to 5 minutes so be patient.
- Now you need to reset your Huawei device hard.
- Press & hold the volume up + power button until you see the Huawei logo.
- In the hard reset, the page selects to delete the factory data/reset using the volume button.
- and tap the power button to confirm
- Wait until the process is complete then restart your device.
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before Updating!