The Huawei Mate 20 HMA-L29 Firmware Stock ROM is now available, you can download it below. if you Want to flash the Stock file on your Huawei Mate 20 HMA-L29, then you are in the right place. By using this firmware, you can solve all software problems in your Smartphone such as the Hang-On Logo, FRP lock, Fastboot mode, Black or white display after flash, dead recovery after flash, etc. With this Firmware, you can solve WiFi, and Bluetooth problems, and also fix software-related problems
What is Stock ROM
Stock ROM is an operating system in your device. when needs to adjust the device to a Custom ROM and other modifications then need a stock Rom. when there is something wrong during any modification, returning to the stock ROM is the only choice that can solve this problem.
By installing stock ROM, you can solve the problem of a boot loop, a brick device. In addition, you can increase or reduce the Firmware version according to your choice
Advantage of Firmware
- You can Fix your bricked HMA-L29
- This fixes the boot problem
- To increase or lower your Huawei HMA-L29 Firmware Version.
- You can pass the screen lock and remove malware too
- To fix bug lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the ROM stock after using a custom ROM.
- This software update helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth,
- You can fix a soft brick problem on your Huawei Mate 20 Phone
- You can load Google applications too.
Flash File Information
|Rom OS Version||Android|
|Software needed||Flash Tool|
Download Huawei Mate 20 HMA-L29 Firmware File
|You Tube||Kabal Khajaliya|
Pre_Requirements For Flashing
- Devices supported: Huawei Mate 20
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download All USB Drivers and Flash Tools
How to install Huawei Mate 20 HMA-L29 Stock ROM
- First You need an SD card minimum of 16GB.
- Now download the Stock firmware for your Device
- Create a new folder in your SD card and rename it to Dload.
- Unzip the downloaded file and insert an SD card into your device.
- press volume up + volume down and the power button then keep pressing all together.
- Your phone will detect the package and will start the process automatically.
- The first boot may take up to 5 minutes so be patient.
- Now you need to Hard reset your Huawei smartphone.
- Press & Hold the Volume Up + Power buttons until you see Huawei Logo.
- In the Hard reset, Page chooses to wipe data/factory reset using the Volume buttons.
- and tap on the Power button to confirm
- Wait until the process fully finishes then Restart your Device.
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before the Update!
Realme 10 Pro Plus RMX3687 Firmware