Easy Samsung FRP Tool
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is one of the security features on the latest Android devices from several manufacturers such as Samsung which provides default security functions to protect your device, lock screen, data encryption, and device info so that the factory reset is not used to default. If you are one of Samsung’s users and want to download easy Samsung FRP tools, check this article.
The factory reset protection feature comes on the device running on Android OS V5.1 (Lollipop) or higher until the latest Android OS version. Now, for those who don’t know more about the key FRP, this is a security feature of the device offered by Google on many Android devices that are only activated after the handset is set for the first time and connected with a Google account.
That means whenever as an Android device user you complete the initial setup process on your phone and connect to a Google account, the FRP lock feature gets activated from the Google servers. Now, if you want to reset your device to the factory defaults, make sure to remember the used Google account credentials. Otherwise, you may not be able to remove the FRP lock after a factory reset if you forget Google’s username and password.
What is the Easy Samsung FRP Tool?
As the name suggests, Easy Samsung FRP Tool is a free-to-use Google account lock removal tool for your Samsung Galaxy devices.
The tool simply allows you to remove or bypass FRP (Factory Reset Protection) using your Windows PC. At the time of writing this article, V2 is the latest version of the ESFRP tool you can use right now. It doesn’t require any kind of additional skills or knowledge to use for the newbie users.
Benefits of using the Easy Samsung FRP Tool
- Remove or bypass all Factory Reset Protection (FRP) restrictions on Samsung Galaxy devices.
- Bypass Google account lock on Samsung devices without a password.
- 100% free FRP Unlock tool.
- One-click Google account bypass.
- Easy to use and lightweight in size.
Download Easy Samsung FRP Tool 2021 V2 | Latest Version
Steps to Use and Unlock FRP on Samsung Galaxy Devices
- Make sure that you’ve downloaded the FRP tool zip file on your computer.
- Now, extract the file and double-click on the (exe) application to install it on your PC.
- The Easy FRP Tool interface will open once you launch it.
- Click on Disable Drivers Signatures enforcement from the left panel
- Now, it’ll show you a pop-up notification that Disabling is done, Reboot your PC
- open the Samsung FRP Tool, and your Samsung device is connected to a Wi-Fi network
- Connect your device to the PC using a USB cable.
- Once connected properly, make sure to click on Bypass FRP from the left pane of the tool.
- Let the process complete and you’ll see a security warning notice on your PC that says “Install this driver software anyway”.
- Just click on it to proceed > Now, an Easy Firmware pop-up notice will appear on your device screen.
- Simply tap on View > The Google Chrome browser window will open automatically on the device.
- Now, download the FRP Bypass APK (2.1) 2020 from this link.
- Once downloaded, tap on the APK file, and select Install.
- Select Bypass FRP > Choose to Settings > Head over to Security.
- Make sure to enable Pin Windows and set up a Pattern Lock from there
- Once done, restart your Samsung device.
- Now, you can unplug the USB cable from the device.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. Feel free to ask in the comment below.